GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem Walkthrough Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem Walkthrough Now Available - 11/02/20 04:09 AM

Thank you so very much to NDLVR for allowing us to add her text walkthrough for the latest Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem!

It is a welcomed addition to our library of walkthroughs!

You can access the walkthrough here.

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem Walkthrough Now Available - 11/02/20 05:41 AM

NDLVR, this is such a good addition to the library! Thank you for your efforts!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem Walkthrough Now Available - 11/02/20 06:34 AM

Thanks NDLVR and Ana!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem Walkthrough Now Available - 11/02/20 03:28 PM

A big thank you to Jen and Ana. Much appreciated! flowers
Posted By: family

Re: Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem Walkthrough Now Available - 11/02/20 05:01 PM

thank you very much NDLVR.
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem Walkthrough Now Available - 11/02/20 08:01 PM

Everyone is so welcome. I bought the game when the preorders started and put it back as a Christmas present to myself last Christmas. Even then, I had to wait 8 months to play, as my old PC couldn't run it and I didn't get my new one (which I made sure COULD before ordering) can (I got Dell's G3).

I saw alot of people complaining about the game in the ND group on facebook, but upon my first playthrough, I went into it with an open mind, willing to give it a fair chance. It's quickly become one of my top five favorite games - and it's one I have an easy time on either junior/amateur mode OR senior/master mode (I like that the master mode does give you a special award at the end, and you can change the mode anything during gameplay).

I knew with MaG retiring, SOMEONE needed to write a text walkthrough for the game, and honestly, that was my first go at it. Normally I do a video one and post it to youtube and link it on my website, but I've since worked on text walkthrough for other games in my library (so far, I've gotten the three non-HOG Agatha Christie games, the two shortie King's Quest, and KQ1 and am the process of KQ2

Re: Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem Walkthrough Now Available - 11/03/20 07:12 PM

It's interesting to hear that Midnight in Salem is now one of your top-five favorite games. My first impressions of the game were not very good, but one of these days I will give it another chance. And it will be nice to have your walkthrough when I do. smile
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem Walkthrough Now Available - 11/03/20 10:43 PM

One of the things I saw complained about was the system the game was built on (the moving around of the scenes) that is one thing I enjoy -- I feel like it makes it more immersive

Re: Nancy Drew #33: Midnight in Salem Walkthrough Now Available - 11/05/20 11:34 PM

I directed someone on Facebook today to your walkthrough - they were happy to know about it. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community