GB HOMEPAGE

Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice

Posted By: sureshot

Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice - 01/29/21 08:11 PM

Hi All -- Ok - I am totally lost and reached rope's end. I went through the tunnels and finally got the wallet filled and now have to find the Dark Net ! Of course - I cannot get to it no matter how I try - Save/Load etc etc . I just want this to end - I don't think this puzzle is very fair.

If anyone of you has a Saved Game to get to Dark Net, I would be so very appreciative. praise

Over the years - we got so dissatisfied with Mazes and Sliders etc. I thought the writers were listening. This one takes the cake as far as I am concerned.

The walkthroughs didn't help. hardwall

Hope someone can help .. help
Posted By: Marian

Re: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice - 01/29/21 08:19 PM

Have you tried looking at a video WT on YouTube? That can sometimes be helpful.

Re: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice - 01/30/21 05:48 PM

Hi Marian - Yes - I watched a number of them. I tried following them but when I go through the first door of the tunnels on my PC - the WT video shows a different room 'their Larry' steps into. So I try again .....and again I get a different room that the video...I can''t seem to sync up with the WT videos.

Every time I try .... I always wind up in the room I started in. I don't how I made it through this maze to get to Headquarters , the ladies room, get the full wallet, see and free B.J. etc. The new MAP I got makes NO sense either. duh

This is one of the worst mazes I ever encountered, it seems to be random every time.

Re: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice - 01/30/21 06:01 PM

Have you looked through this thread?

Re: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice - 01/30/21 06:48 PM

Yep Marian I did see that also - I am pretty sure I know that the sounds you hear match the Map diagrams for doors NOT to go in. I tried that --- I tried the Save/Load thing for hours ! I did wind up in the room where BJ's cage is in a bunch of times.

I read other people got so frustrated they asked for refunds - I think there may even be a bug at play.

I came this far - I would like to see it end - even if I get saved game for the last few scenes.

Re: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice - 01/30/21 07:17 PM

I'll let you know if I find anything else. Our GameBoomers reviewer flotsam played this game - but I don't know specifically of anyone else here who has.

Re: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice - 01/30/21 09:07 PM

Marian

I DID IT ! yay

Took 2 scotches and I pulled up the map on my second monitor. Then I wrote down the sounds I heard and then....... well I guess I would give too much if someone else needs a hint !! thumbsup

Re: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice - 01/30/21 09:34 PM

Bravo! praise grin
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice - 01/30/21 10:13 PM

Well, done! I'm sure the two scotches were the key!

Re: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Dry Twice - 01/31/21 06:52 PM

Thank you all and thank you good old J. Walker ! wink
© 2024 GameBoomers Community