GB HOMEPAGE

black mirror 2

Posted By: deleterman

black mirror 2 - 04/09/21 11:31 PM

just started game , how do i get the sound up ? please let me know soon. btw it is a gog game if that helps, fun game !
Posted By: Marian

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/10/21 12:34 AM

I would not have the slightest idea as to the answer to your question, but I just happen to have this game installed. On the Main Menu, click on Options. You will then see a page with three headings; click on the one in the middle that says Sfx. Then you will see sliders that you can move back and forth that adjust the volume.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/10/21 01:23 AM

thanks i will try that , have a good one .

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/10/21 01:28 AM

I hope you enjoy the game. There is a good walkthrough here on GameBoomers.

By the way, the Sfx option has overall, music, speech, effects and environment volume selections, so lots of choices there.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/10/21 03:01 PM

thanks . i went there and i thought i did every thing but i still have no sound and how do i get out of the game ? this is driveing me nuts . thanks for your patience , send help soon.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/13/21 07:30 PM

According to the walkthrough:

The in-game menu is accessed by pressing the ESC key. Back, menu, load game, save game, options and exit selections are seen.

Another set of in-game menu is seen when the cursor is moved at top right of the screen. Here, see load/save game, the main menu, diary and show all hotspots icons.

And if you still have no sound after having adjusted the sliders all the way up, I would post about the problem in Glitches. I would also check to make sure that you did not inadvertently disable your sound somehow - check to see if you have sound elsewhere where there should be sound when you are not playing the game.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/14/21 12:08 AM

thanks , i will check that a all out , it is good to be back.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/14/21 10:14 PM

new problem - how do i get out of the game i'm playing ? i did not see any thing that shows get out ! please let me know ok thanks for your patience with me.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/14/21 10:17 PM

As I posted above:

The in-game menu is accessed by pressing the ESC key. Back, menu, load game, save game, options and exit selections are seen.

Press the Escape key and you should see an exit selection.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/14/21 11:02 PM

thank you so much ,

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/14/21 11:19 PM

You are welcome. I hope you enjoy the game.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/15/21 12:37 AM

Did you ever get your sound worked out?

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/15/21 11:43 PM

no , ever thing set at 100 % , i just did that church slider puzzle. went back to the hospital , saved it there . where is the stuff that i need to get ? is it at his moms place ? or is there more places ?

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/16/21 12:12 AM

There is a good walkthrough for the game here.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/16/21 12:36 AM

thanks , that is the walkthrough i have , but it was mixed up , pages not marked , so now i went back and marked them ! we will see if that helps.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/16/21 12:57 AM

Follow it step by step and it should help a great deal.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/16/21 02:09 AM

thanks. i will start at my last save is that the best thing to do ? or what place to start do you think ? please let me know ok !

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/16/21 02:00 PM

You could start at your last save and then go over the walkthrough from the beginning to see if there is anything else that you need to do up to this point. That should work out okay.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/16/21 06:18 PM

thanks , i will try that hope that will work !

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/16/21 06:32 PM

Good luck, and have fun. This is a very long game, too!

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/17/21 10:56 PM

that is like restarting the game , very long game . i have a disk for chronicles of mystery the tree of life . will that play on my windows 10 ?

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/17/21 11:11 PM

There is a download of Chronicles of Mystery Tree of Life on Steam that says it supports Windows 10. I don't know if the game runs on Windows 10 without tweaking, though. You would just have to try it and see.

If you have any problems with it, please post your questions in the Glitches forum.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/17/21 11:37 PM

i was playing black mirror 2 and it just quite on me . yikes . this is a gog game ! what gives ?

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/18/21 12:50 AM

I don't know what you mean - do you mean that it crashed back to the desktop?

In any event, you should post in the Glitches forum if you are having technical issues and have questions about this.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/18/21 03:30 AM

well at the part i 'm in the back of fuller place need to combine rope and handle to make fishing line with hook , having hard time with combining rope and handle , what do you think i need to do ? thanks for your help .

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/18/21 03:52 AM

Here is what the walkthrough says:

Listen in on Fuller and stranger:

Go to Fuller's and try to enter through the door. See the stranger talking to Fuller.

Go to gate to backyard right of the photo shop. Check the window.

Check and then take the dog's water-drinking bowl from the dog cage.

Check and then take the fishing line from the tool shed.

Check and then take the tow rope from the old car at left.

Check and then take the bucket left of the door. Darren takes the handle only.

Combine the fishing line and the handle to make fishing line with hook.

Use fishing line with hook on the pivoting window above the door. Done it!

Check and see if you have done all of this, step by step.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/18/21 02:56 PM

thanks . looks like i need to get fishing line from the tool shed , right ?

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/18/21 03:36 PM

Yes, that is correct.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/18/21 05:13 PM

thanks for your help ! off and running .

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/18/21 05:15 PM

Have fun.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/19/21 12:37 AM

great , how do i get in to fuller back door ? got a save at locked shop , what do i do now ? need to get to the safe !

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/19/21 12:57 AM

Here is what the walkthrough says after the shop has been locked:

Go back to Fuller's and see him lock the shop.

Get the film with Angelina's pictures on it: Enter through the back door of the shop. Go to his office. Open safe: See a safe beside the microwave.

And if you aren't able to enter through the back door of the shop at this point, then you need to look at the walkthrough to see what you have missed doing prior to this.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/19/21 01:03 AM

Deleterman, are you able to print out the walkthrough? I wondered if maybe using a pencil or something to cross off each thing as you do it might help you. That would also make it easier to find what you might have missed!

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/19/21 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Draclvr
Deleterman, are you able to print out the walkthrough? I wondered if maybe using a pencil or something to cross off each thing as you do it might help you. That would also make it easier to find what you might have missed!

Yes, definitely. That kind of methodical approach would be best.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/19/21 10:57 PM

thanks. i can think i thing , at the hospital his mom did not grab him and worn him ! is this going to mess things up ?

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/19/21 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by deleterman
thanks. i can think i thing , at the hospital his mom did not grab him and worn him ! is this going to mess things up ?

If something doesn't happen that was supposed to happen, it just means that there are other things still to do first and that the time is not right for this to occur.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/20/21 01:14 AM

thanks , i guess there is more to do !going to start at fullers backyard . i have a save there .

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/20/21 01:16 AM

And don't forget to read the walkthrough if you need some additional direction. smile

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/20/21 02:24 AM

thanks . yes i think i will need to read the walkthrough very good !

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/20/21 03:16 AM

deleterman, are you able to print the walkthrough and then cross things off as you do them as I suggested?

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/20/21 02:51 PM

off to see fuller , checking every thing , i have a save at the back of fullers. i will start from there . well made it to fullers just about to open his safe...cool huh . now in the darkroom , ready to develop film , this is fun .

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/21/21 07:49 PM

I am glad you are having fun with it!

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/21/21 07:50 PM

in the darkroom going to develop the film , this is the fun part !

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/21/21 08:04 PM

Yes, just consult the walkthrough if needed and you should be fine.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/22/21 12:39 AM

thank you , fun fun fun !!

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/22/21 01:27 AM

Most of the people I know who have played this game really enjoyed it.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/22/21 05:58 PM

thanks , can i save at any place ? when doing the developing ? just a thought ! please let me know ok.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/22/21 06:21 PM

As far as I know, you can save at any time.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/22/21 07:18 PM

thanks , just a thought , i don't think i will but you will never know . haw haw haw !

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/23/21 12:34 AM

well i had to save at the part i need to get the fixer , can't find it can you help me on this ?

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/23/21 02:45 AM

What did the walkthrough say?

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/23/21 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by deleterman
well i had to save at the part i need to get the fixer , can't find it can you help me on this ?

The walkthrough says that the fixer solution is behind the water dish.

Try to remember to first check the walkthrough when you get stuck like this.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/23/21 05:25 PM

thanks but i did check there but could not get it , i will check again and see what i can do hope i get it . got most of every thing , saved at got fixer need to develop film , so what do i need to do now ? i have photo paper, now what ?

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/23/21 07:51 PM

Here is what the walkthrough says from the beginning of this sequence:

Pull the boards below the shelving. Take the photo developer.

Go back up and enter the curtained doorway to darkroom left of the door to back room.

Pick up the distilled water in front of the cabinet by curtain.

Take the fixer solution behind the water dish. Alright, I have everything I need to develop a picture...

Pour distilled water on water dish. Darren turns off the light first and pours the water.

Pour distilled water on developer dish at far left. Pour developer solution on the developer dish with water.

Pour some developer solution in the developer container.

Place film in the developer container. Darren shakes the container.

Click on developer container when Darren says he is done. He pours the solution out.

Pour fixer on the developer container with film.

Click on container to get the developed film.

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/24/21 12:16 AM

yes i did all that ,but did not turn off light first , i don't think he said he was done ,where doses he pour the solution ? in the sink ? then i right click photo paper package to get photo papers thin put them at the base of the enlarger at the right , then click the enlarger to stat the process. is that right ? then watch the clock and when it 5 seconds turn the enlarger off. i will try that and see if that works it shoed right !

Re: black mirror 2 - 04/24/21 12:26 AM

It should work if everything was done correctly as listed above.

You can also watch a YouTube video here. Start at about 1:13 to see how to develop the film.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community