GB HOMEPAGE

House of Da Vinci 2

Posted By: Newgames

House of Da Vinci 2 - 05/12/21 02:02 PM

I know I am not the only one having problems with this game on the pinball game. My pc is not that slow but the flappers seem to be slow when clicked. Is there a patch coming or a work around this puzzle? I can not get through the telescope puzzle on house of da vinci 1.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: House of Da Vinci 2 - 05/12/21 02:11 PM

Is there a way you can reduce the video effects in the game so the puzzle will work better?

A lot of times watching a YouTube video of the game helps a lot.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=hjous...p;refig=aa92ac85d33f4fca92cfb00f2e59cf11
Posted By: Marian

Re: House of Da Vinci 2 - 05/12/21 02:17 PM

I moved your post over to the Hints forum.

I see a lot of people complaining about this issue. I saw one person on the Steam forum posting this:

Ok take your screen resolution down to its lowest setting to make it as small as possible.
You can now control the lever faster.

Re: House of Da Vinci 2 - 05/12/21 02:26 PM

How do you do this? Inside the game or out?

I found the resolution in the game and changed it to 1680 x 1050. I played the pinball game but the second try with the 3rd ball the paddles stopped working.

Re: House of Da Vinci 2 - 05/12/21 02:32 PM

Marian, do you know if they are reducing the screen resolution in the game settings or in Windows? I'll try to find the post.

In the meantime, Newgames, look in the game settings to see if there is an option to reduce screen resolution there.

Re: House of Da Vinci 2 - 05/12/21 03:22 PM

Good question. I am not sure that was stated. I will take another look.

You can find the thread here.

I am really surprised that the developer hasn't tried to do anything to fix this problem. You can see folks that played the game on other devices complaining about this in Amazon reviews, too.

Re: House of Da Vinci 2 - 05/13/21 02:20 AM

Ok, I found the answer with alot of trial and error - the answer is along with resolution. Below are the instructions for what I did. joy

Load the game, play to the beginning of the pinball game and go to options.
Write down what your resolution numbers are - mine are 1920 x 1680
change it to 320 x 200 (flappers are little bit more faster)
play the game, when finished with playing the pin ball
go to options again and change back to your original setting (look for a 4 digits a first until you can see)
play the game or exit joy

Re: House of Da Vinci 2 - 05/13/21 02:57 AM

Excellent! I was hoping the option to change resolution was inside the game options. Nice done!

Re: House of Da Vinci 2 - 05/13/21 03:36 AM

Glad to hear it worked out! wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community