GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror 3

Posted By: TLC

Black Mirror 3 - 05/12/21 03:26 PM

They should have put a skip feature in the labyrinth. I'll never get past the last Shade and finish the game. hardwall cry
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 05/12/21 03:34 PM

Our fellow GameBoomer, Mad, sent me an email three years ago with a saved game for this part. I will forward the email to you, TLC.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 05/12/21 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Marian
Our fellow GameBoomer, Mad, sent me an email three years ago with a saved game for this part. I will forward the email to you, TLC.

Thanks so much, Marian. I'll have to find where the saved games are for the Steam game. wavegirl

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 05/12/21 03:54 PM

Let us know if you can't figure it out. I don't use Steam all that much, but someone else can probably tell you where to look for the saved games. Googling would probably help too.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 05/12/21 04:53 PM

I found the saves folder but it was empty. duh So I decided to install the GOG version and the save works. joy Thanks again, Marian. hearts

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 05/12/21 05:38 PM

Glad it worked for you!

The saves must have been somewhere on the Steam version, but at least you found a fast workaround.

Enjoy the rest of the game. smile

And thanks to Mad for supplying me with the saved game. thanks
Posted By: Mad

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 05/12/21 08:06 PM

I can't say I'm confident my saves would have worked with the Steam version of the game so I'm really happy that you are able to carry on, TLC thumbsup

[And thank you, too, Marian grin]

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 05/13/21 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mad
I can't say I'm confident my saves would have worked with the Steam version of the game so I'm really happy that you are able to carry on, TLC thumbsup

[And thank you, too, Marian grin]

Thank you, Mad. hearts I totally forgot about GOG and that I had bought the game there too. lol I was able to finish the game. hamster

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 05/13/21 08:59 PM

I don't use Steam but I have all three original disk releases and all three GOG releases.

Got to make sure I have enough !! lol

And I've played them all more than once.

Hope you are enjoying yourself, TLC laugh

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 05/14/21 12:05 PM

I finished the game, thanks to your save. I'm doing a replay of all 3. hearts wavegirl

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 06/06/21 09:24 PM

I'm doing a replay of the Steam version and got through the Shades Labyrinth this time. joy wavegirl

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 06/06/21 09:44 PM

That's great, TLC! thumbsup

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 06/06/21 10:06 PM

Thanks, Marian. hearts

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 06/07/21 01:55 AM

Super Stuff TLC !! yay

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 06/07/21 11:24 AM

Thanks, Mad. hearts Now I have your GOG version save and a Steam version too. joy
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 07/05/21 04:11 PM

If I may ask TLC Im so Lost with the map cannot get on that left path, I retried I read walkthroughs and watched theDrawings of the menhirs .... still nothing .... Please would you know what im missing???? i dont have the metal detectoe i guess i need that left open path to wonder there but he wont go says he will get lost any hints appreciated Thank You

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 07/05/21 04:24 PM

I hope someone will be able to help you, Leeana. It sounds like you have already watched YouTube videos as well?
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 07/05/21 05:47 PM

Thank You Marian

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 07/05/21 06:23 PM

Sometimes looking at more than one walkthrough can help. There is another one here that you could take a look at.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community