GB HOMEPAGE

chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual

Posted By: deleterman

chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/04/21 06:48 PM

kind of stuck at the part where i am fixing the leaky ladle , how do i get the address of james anderson and how do i put the fixed ladle back where sylvie got it ?? please send help soon , thanks
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/04/21 06:55 PM

What does the walkthrough say?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/04/21 09:33 PM

thanks , i repaired ladle went to the marina and used the repared ladle on the floating fish , gave the mackerel to the parrrot , does he teles me the address of james anderson is plazza skola 5-p ???? is that what i need ?? thanks for your patience with me .
Posted By: Marian

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/04/21 10:19 PM

Looking at the walkthrough, that would seem to be Anderson's address.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/05/21 04:20 AM

thanks , yes i see it , james anderson is pjazza skola 5-R is that right ? now what do i need to do ? go there and buzz 5-r not there , go to the coner workshop and get scooter key ? is that right ?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/05/21 04:28 AM

If that's what the walkthrough says, then that's right! Remember, we're not playing the game, so we don't know for sure either. But it sounds like you're doing great and moving along again! I hope this is a fun game for you.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/05/21 11:52 PM

great , now at the heart of chamber . cool huh .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/05/21 11:55 PM

It sounds like you are doing well. Hope you're having fun. smile

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/06/21 12:07 AM

Definitely, cool, huh! You're doing great and I hope you're having fun!

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/06/21 09:49 PM

yes fun fun , great game !

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/06/21 09:51 PM

I'm so glad you are enjoying it!

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/07/21 01:32 AM

That makes me happy, deleterman!

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/11/21 11:21 PM

now at anderson's apartment , talked to him , now what do i do?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/11/21 11:39 PM

It tells you what to do in the walkthrough. Did you look at it?

Talk to James. Learn about the artifact that the Hospitaller might have in possession.

Go back home and open the secret panel in the study. Take the old volume and get the same vision.

Go back to James' apartment and give him the old volume. Learn about Sylvie's theory of the existence of cities mentioned in the bible.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/12/21 10:59 PM

yikes , now at the plaza with the bins , is there a easy way to do this puzzle ? or is there a utube ? this realy a hard part for me , please send help , this has my head spinning . thanks for your patience with me .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/13/21 01:32 AM

[Linked Image]

Plaza with bins: Enter the plaza with bins. Sylvie says to build steps to get to the roof of the outhouse.

There is a trash bin at right and a crate at left that are movable. They can be pushed or pulled.

Sylvie can only walk one square at a time.

Move the trash bin at right to be in front of the big garbage bin at top right.

Move the crate to be in front of the round trash bin.

Climb up.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/13/21 01:33 AM

Yes, there is a video walkthrough. Since I have no idea where this part is in the games, here is the link to part 1. The next parts are listed below. I hope you can find the right one.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...8FE63F5B89&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/13/21 04:59 PM

thanks it was part 4 any way now at the storage room of the gallery , and i saved it there , need to take a break !

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/13/21 05:28 PM

Sounds good. You're doing well. wave

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/13/21 07:07 PM

Excellent. Glad the video walkthrough helped. Keep that link handy in case you need it again!

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/16/21 12:14 AM

yikes , i for got where i saved for the last time ,can you remember my last save ?? like date and things like that .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/16/21 12:52 AM

This is what you posted on Tuesday July 13th. I hope that gets you there! You're doing so great so far!

thanks it was part 4 any way now at the storage room of the gallery , and i saved it there , need to take a break !

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/16/21 10:35 PM

well i made it to the courtyard , where simon and the cardinal was talking , now i just to get the gate opened , i saved it there . what do you think ? a'm i on track ? please let me know ok , thanks for your patience with me .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/16/21 10:55 PM

It sounds just fine to me. wave

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/17/21 02:28 AM

I think you are moving along quite nicely!

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/17/21 10:52 PM

YIKES at the fireplace , 9 tiles- buttons with designs on them , and i used napkins tied with a thread to a bough , i got the small shovel , now i tried useing the the shovel on the tiles from left to right , 7 4 9 6 2 5 it is dark and hard to see, can; 't get in the secret passage . is there a easy way to get this to work ? i have it saved there , please send help soon . i did this before but can not do it now . thanks.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/17/21 11:02 PM

I would suggest watching the video walkthrough like you did before. That may very well help you out.

Here is the link again - you will need to figure out which part you need to watch.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/18/21 12:12 AM

can not find Chronicles of mystery " the scorpio ritual on any thing ? where do i need to go ? please let me know ok.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/18/21 12:18 AM

My note above yours - all you have to do is to click on the words "the link" and it will take you there. Notice that the words "the link" are in a different color, in this instance indicating that you should click on them.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/18/21 08:49 PM

, thanks , now there are 6 tiles right ? i need to press the tiles with small shovel from left to right ok , the first one is 7 is that right ? then i go right and press that one is that right ? and then keep going right and hit 9 that is just left of center is that right ?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/18/21 09:14 PM

Here is the way a walkthrough I found numbers the tiles:

[Linked Image]

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/19/21 12:25 AM

thanks , this is crazy - when i click on the tiles with shovel it falls off ! what gives ? thanks for sending me the order to click on .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/19/21 01:19 AM

Did you clean tile 5 first?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/19/21 03:31 PM

thanks , i think that i cleaned them all ,should i go back and just clean tile 5 ? for some reason i can' t lighten up the tiles , any thoughts on that ? please let me know how to do that ok . thanks for your patience with me. this is driving me nuts , what should i do now ?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/19/21 04:44 PM

I would just try what the picture says that Marian posted... clean tile 5. See what happens.

If that doesn't work, then I suspect you've missed doing something and you will need to go back to your walkthrough and check each step. I've never played the game and don't have it, so I can't help you other than to point you to the walkthrough. This is why I keep suggesting that you print off the walkthrough if you can and then check off each thing as you do it, so you don't miss something and have to go back.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/19/21 05:02 PM

Several walkthroughs mention how dark and hard to see this part of the game is.

Here are a couple of suggestions for this:

This part is very dark. You might need to raise the brightness of your computer and/or uncheck the shadows options at main menu.

You might want to try unchecking the shadows option on the main menu if you haven't already - that might make things a little easier to see.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/19/21 05:12 PM

Oh, good suggestion. I noticed in that picture you posted that it's quite murky and dark.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/19/21 09:08 PM

thanks , looks like i need to uncheck the shadow option on the main menu , i will have to figure that out or have someone help me on that , thanks ! went there yikes looks like i will have to get one of my kids to help me , could take some time .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/20/21 12:03 AM

It should be very simple. Just go to the main menu and look under graphics options. Uncheck the setting that says Shadows and Special Effects and then hit apply, if need be. That's all you need to do.

I found the above information just from looking at a walkthrough which mentioned these details.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/20/21 05:16 PM

thanks , i will try that . thanks for all your patience with me ...

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/26/21 05:43 PM

well i tried to find graphics options , not there . and that was at the main menu now what do i do ?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/26/21 05:51 PM

You need to take a closer, more careful look again. This information is mentioned in more than one walkthrough.

Here is from MaG's walkthrough here on GameBoomers:

The main menu has new game, load game, graphics options, sound options, movies, credits and exit.

The graphics option has selections for shadows, special effects, background animations and subtitles.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/26/21 06:35 PM

ok the main menu is at the bottom left right ? i want to get this right. ok.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/26/21 06:40 PM

Glad to see you back! Why don't you just click on it and see if it has all the options Marian mentioned.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/26/21 07:01 PM

The main menu is what you see when you start up the game - that first screen, before you actually get into the game. It's the screen that sometimes has the title of the game on it (or near there) as well as all of the options mentioned in the description I gave you.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/26/21 11:06 PM

could not find graphics options any where ! yikes this was harder than any game i have played , now what do i do ? please send help ok .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/26/21 11:36 PM

Watch this video:

Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual

At the very beginning of this video, at 0:05, you will see the screen with all of the options including the graphic options selection. Just hit the spacebar to pause and take a good look at it when the screen on the video comes up. The graphics option is fourth from the top, between load game and sound options.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/27/21 07:43 PM

that did not work , ads kept popping up , and i never got a chanch to do any thing ! now what ?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 07/27/21 08:03 PM

Try this: start the game and the words "City Interactive" will come up - what you are looking for is on the very next screen. It is the same screen you use when you load a save game.

Here is a photo of the screen:

Main Menu

The graphics option is the fourth option down.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/04/21 10:10 PM

thanks i will try that and see what happens ! i did try that but did not work .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/04/21 10:36 PM

It is there, exactly as I described. Once you double click on the graphics options, you just uncheck the box that mentions shadows and special effects (or words to that effect). If you have loaded a save game, then you have been on this screen before.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/05/21 05:22 PM

thanks , i think that there is 3 bocks is that right ? and i can click on any one right ? what is the one i need to click on ?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/05/21 05:31 PM

What you want to do is make sure to uncheck any boxes that talk about shadows. The other boxes can remain checked. Then you may need to hit okay or apply for the changes to take effect. I don't have access to this screen so can't tell you exactly what the boxes say, but that should be enough for you to figure it out on your own.

After that, we are hoping that the part of the game you are working on won't be quite so dark and hard to see. Marita's walkthrough said that turning off shadows lightens up the screen some.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/06/21 12:01 AM

thanks i hope this works, you said hit ok , how about assept ?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/06/21 12:56 AM

That'll work too, deleterman!

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/06/21 01:32 AM

Accept, okay, apply...any of those are fine! They all serve the same purpose.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/06/21 05:35 PM

thanks , i will try that and see what happens . yikes no mater what i do i can't get it lighter , now what do i do ? this is driving me nuts.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/06/21 10:37 PM

I would keep trying by following the walkthrough. You did play and finish the game earlier this year, so I know you can do it.

Sorry that what you tried did not brighten up the scene in the game. If you know how to adjust your monitor settings, you could also try brightening up your monitor. If not, probably better not to mess with that.

You could also watch a YouTube video, but if it's still too dark to see that might not solve the problem for you.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/06/21 11:24 PM

thanks , i will keep trying , where is the youtube video ?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/06/21 11:39 PM

You will need to find the part of the game where you are, but here is the page with the entire video walkthrough available:

Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual

There are several video walkthroughs. Here is another one:

Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual second video walkthrough

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/09/21 06:06 PM

thanks , some are so fast it is hard to see what is going on, ok what is the best one to start with ? i will be back for sure !

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/09/21 06:11 PM

You will just need to look at both walkthroughs to determine which is the best one for you. When you get to the part you are looking for, you can always pause/unpause the video by going to the lower lefthand corner of the video screen and hitting the two small vertical lines (play/pause).

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/19/21 09:40 PM

can not get it lighter . all i know is there is 6 buttons , is that right ? now useing shovel in what order do i click with the shovel , this is very hard. please let me know what to do with the shovel , ok thank for your patience with me .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/19/21 09:43 PM

Are you able to read the walkthrough to see what it says? If this is the same place as before, this is what Marian said was in the walkghrough.

What you want to do is make sure to uncheck any boxes that talk about shadows. The other boxes can remain checked. Then you may need to hit okay or apply for the changes to take effect. I don't have access to this screen so can't tell you exactly what the boxes say, but that should be enough for you to figure it out on your own.

I don't have time to look it up for you as I'm leaving shortly.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/19/21 10:29 PM

Use the small shovel (broom can also be used) and press the buttons in the order shown by the tiles inside the fireplace below.

Number the tiles from left to right 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.

Then press the tiles in the following order: 7 4 9 6 2 5.

Immediately, click the small shovel on the opening to the secret passage to stop it from closing.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/21/21 10:55 PM

thanks , i have tried ever thing in the books , can not get past the the fire place , the last time i tried with the shovel it fell out of my hand and fell on the floor , i can not get it lighter , i do not know what i have to do now , i know this is shoud be fun...what should do now ?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/22/21 01:58 PM

I found some saved games here:

Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual saved games

It looks like there is a saved game that you could use for where you are stuck - possibly save game #20, the secret passage?

However, if you do not know how to download and use a saved game, you will need to post in the Glitches forum so that someone can give you step-by-step instructions.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/22/21 11:21 PM

thanks , do i need zip ? or what ?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/23/21 02:25 AM

They are zip files, yes. You don't need anything special for zip files on Windows 10 - they work fine all by themselves without the need for anything else.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/24/21 07:19 PM

thanks , now what do i need to do ? kinded of lost , it has been a long time ,thanks for your patience with me , what do i need to do first ? this is driveing me nuts , going to take a brake .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 08/24/21 11:14 PM

Could you please post your question over in Glitches stating that you need help unzipping a saved game file for Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual?

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 01/06/22 12:18 AM

Hi deleterman, you need to create a new thread here in the Hints forum about the game you are playing, since this thread is not about Scorpio Ritual.

Until you do that, I would take a look at the video walkthrough that starts here. I assume you have already looked at the written walkthrough.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 01/08/22 03:51 PM

thanks , stuck at the door , left is (sinister ) and right is (dexter ) on the right , i put the stone on the hole it said click s d s s d s s , what do i click on ? there are 2 squares at the top is that the ones that i click on ? i said try again over and over again , now what do i do ? send help soon please ok , thank for your patience with me .

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 01/08/22 04:30 PM

deleterman, as Marian asked, you haven't created a new thread for this new game yet so you can ask questions about it.

Re: chronicles of mystery :the scorpio ritual - 01/08/22 05:32 PM

I started a new game thread for deleterman and I am going to go ahead and lock this one so as to avoid confusion.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community