GB HOMEPAGE

Still Life

Posted By: safc

Still Life - 07/29/21 06:31 PM

Hi Guys

I am replaying the Post Mortem/Still Life games, I have just finished Post Mortem and I am now starting Still Life, from the last time I played this game I remember getting stuck at the Robot Puzzle and I recall a Gameboomer greatfully sent me a save to get past this annoying puzzle, unfortunately I since I have a new hard drive and I have lost of the old info I had

If there is anyone out there that can send me a link to this save I would be very greatful as my memory serves me correctly I spend days trying to get past this puzzle

many thanks in advance

Cheers
SAFC
Posted By: Marian

Re: Still Life - 07/29/21 06:33 PM

Scroll down this page here and you will find a saved game to download that is right after the robot puzzle in Still Life. wave

Re: Still Life - 07/29/21 06:47 PM

Hi Marian

Thanks very much, that was a really quick reply, hope its not to late where you are as its only 6.30pm here in dear old UK, and all is well with you during the present climate

once again
Many Thanks and Take Care
SAFC

Re: Still Life - 07/29/21 07:16 PM

Hi Guys

Sorry to be a pain but I am playing Still Life through GOG and I cant locate the save folder, does anyone have the path to find it?

Cheers
SAFC

Re: Still Life - 07/29/21 08:12 PM

Many of my GOG game folders (as well as saved games) are stored on the C: drive > GOG Games

Double-clicking on GOG Games brings up a lot of game folders for me.

If you can't find it there, we will keep looking, and maybe someone else will be able to help as well.

And thank you for asking - I am doing okay. I hope all is well with you. smile

Re: Still Life - 07/30/21 07:15 AM

Hi Marian

Many thanks I will have a look there

Cheers
SAFC
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Still Life - 07/30/21 02:12 PM

Since I usually use GOG Galaxy to download my GOG games, I found my game folders in c://Program Files x86/GOG Galaxy/Games/..... It depended on the game as to whether there was a Saves file or not.

Re: Still Life - 07/30/21 02:45 PM

Thanks, Drac! A very good suggestion.

Re: Still Life - 08/01/21 03:47 PM

Hi Guys

I found the save folder, it was exactly where you said it would be Drac

Many Thanks to the both of you

Cheers
SAFC
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Still Life - 08/01/21 04:05 PM

Glad one of our suggestions worked, safc! Have fun with the game now!

Re: Still Life - 08/01/21 06:26 PM

Glad it worked out for you!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community