GB HOMEPAGE

Behind the Beyond Demo

Posted By: lynthorpe

Behind the Beyond Demo - 10/23/21 03:20 PM

Has anyone played this yet? I am totally stuck. I have solved the mysterious light problem but have no idea how to catch the goose thief. I know who it is and I know I have to figure a way of staying awake. I've made some sticky stuff but don't know what to do with it. I've also made a lantern on a pole but when I use it I cannot interact with anything else anywhere. I've tried everything with everything as far as I can tell and have no idea how to proceed. Can anyone help?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Behind the Beyond Demo - 10/23/21 03:30 PM

Sorry, I don't have this Demo. Hopefully someone else will!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Behind the Beyond Demo - 10/23/21 03:44 PM

If you got the demo from Steam, I would suggest asking your question in the Steam forum for the game. There are only a few posts, but the developer is responding to questions there.

Re: Behind the Beyond Demo - 10/24/21 03:46 PM

Thanks Marian I have done as you suggested. No one has got back to me yet but it is the weekend so hopefully next week. As this is a forum for adventure game fans, I'm surprised no one has tried the demo, seems like a great little game so far....even better if I can get past my problem lol
Posted By: Marian

Re: Behind the Beyond Demo - 10/24/21 03:55 PM

I hope you will hear from someone soon, lynthorpe. Good to know that you are liking the game so far.

If you don't hear back from anyone, you can also contact the developer here. luck
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Behind the Beyond Demo - 10/24/21 10:28 PM

The game looks good but I'm not much into playing demos though I do have a few downloaded, I've only played 2 or 3.

Unfortunately, there is another game with the exact same name getting horrible reviews. I hope that doesn't hurt this game somehow.

It is good to know that you like the game so far.

Re: Behind the Beyond Demo - 10/25/21 10:19 AM

Thanks Marian I'll try there if I don't get any response on Steam.
I get that not everyone wants to play demos but I had been playing this for 4hours until I got stuck.....that's longer than some full games these days.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community