GB HOMEPAGE

Beltane

Posted By: meryl

Beltane - 05/25/22 12:14 PM

This is odd. I seem to have done everything but it is not triggering an end sequence Is there perhaps an order for the crystals?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Beltane - 05/25/22 01:05 PM

Hopefully someone who has already played this will be along to help you out, meryl. smile
Posted By: Drummerboy

Re: Beltane - 05/25/22 02:30 PM

Meryl,

Did you get the 6 quartz crystals, 3 with the compass, 3 with the camcorder?

Once you have all six, zoom into the Signal Stone and all the stones you have will be visible. If you don't have all six, search throughout the game area for the remaining crystals, then return to the Signal Stone.

Hover over parts of the stone until a hand icon is visible and you will hear a specific tone. Hover over each crystal until you hear the matching tone, left click (but don't drag) and place it at the spot on the Signal Stone that the crystal matches. Once all six are placed, you should be good to go!

Re: Beltane - 05/25/22 03:13 PM

Thank you very much for your help, Drummerboy. Much appreciated! wave
Posted By: meryl

Re: Beltane - 05/25/22 04:07 PM

Thank you both but my problem is that I have all six in the stone. there is no area showing a hand icon that emits a sound and doesn't have a stone in it.

However i placed them as i went along and didn't wait 'til I had all six. This may be the problem as I wasn't following the walkthrough.

Luckily the game is short so I can start again and see if I can get it to work.

I am thoroughly enjoying playing it anyway.

Edit. I'v just taken out all the 6 crystals so they were around the stone. then I put them back - still no trigger of an ending. So I will start from scratch tomorrow from the beginning.

Edit again. Couldn't resist it. just replayed. Had a stone in the wrong place - twice!.

Absolutely awesome ending and game.

Re: Beltane - 05/25/22 05:37 PM

I am so glad you enjoyed it! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community