GB HOMEPAGE

Salammbo Help!

Posted By: Puzzlewoman

Salammbo Help! - 07/31/22 01:57 PM

Hi Boomers! Replaying Salammbo and I am at the part where the Dragon is to chase me up to the bee hive so I can get the bees to attack him. Problem is, every single time I run out of time or he only follows me up to a certain point. Any tips?
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Salammbo Help! - 08/06/22 12:21 AM

I know you have to throw a rock at the beehive once you have run from the dragon. Does it follow you far enough to be able to do that?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Salammbo Help! - 08/06/22 01:06 AM

Hi Puzzlewoman, nice to see you! I hope all is well with you. smile

If you are in the Hatchet Mountain Pass, here is from a walkthrough:

Leaving your mount behind, proceed through the mountain pass. Note a narrow path you can take up to your left, but ignore it for now. Keep going until you spot a dragon in the distance. You now have a short period of time to retrace your steps and climb up that narrow path to safety. The dragon will wait at the bottom for you. At the end of this path, pick up a rock and throw it at the dragon - this won't achieve anything. Grab another rock and throw it at the insect nest near the dragon - the insects will chase the dragon away. Pick up the skull from the skeleton on this ledge, then return along the pass and enter the lost temple in a side passage to the left.

If none of this helps, maybe a video walkthrough would be of use. I played this game a long time ago and just do not remember the details.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community