GB HOMEPAGE

ace ventura - totem pole puzzle

Posted By: indiana

ace ventura - totem pole puzzle - 05/19/02 03:32 AM

Hi,

We can usually find a walkthrough or hints on-line when we get stuck in a game, but none of the walkthroughs have a solution for this one. In fact, every walkthrough that we find looks to be the same one.

Any way, we are stuck with the totem pole puzzle where we have to construct the image of a woman from bottom to top. May be we're just not seeing it, but we're stumped for now. If anyone has the order for the pieces, please let us know. Thanks, Diana
Posted By: Jenny

Re: ace ventura - totem pole puzzle - 05/19/02 04:12 AM

Diana, I finally managed to find a different walkthrough, which gives a lot more detail. Only problem is--it's in Spanish!!! eek

Anyway, basically here is what it says: first place the piece that looks like a skirt, next the one that has a navel (I guess this must be a bare waisted girl!). After that, the part that contains (how shall I say this?) her most outstanding charms..... laugh

After that, place the narrowest piece, which is the neck, and then the one with the mouth (with only two teeth--am I reading this right?) Last of all goes the face, which you can tell because of the half-closed eyes.

I hope this helps you get past this part.......
© 2024 GameBoomers Community