GB HOMEPAGE

Hauntings Of Mystery Manor

Posted By: Midge

Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/28/05 10:52 PM

I'm loving this game but now I have a question. I'm playing the card game and I'm holding aces and eights and the five of diamonds but after you hear the gun shots I'm supposed to get 2 bullets but I don't know where they are. Need some help. Thanks. smile
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/28/05 11:18 PM

Midge, have you checked in your inventory? I don't remember anyone giving me the bullets, I was thinking they just showed up...
Posted By: ghostlady

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/28/05 11:34 PM

Hi Midge,

Jenny is correct. They will be in your inventory.

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/28/05 11:52 PM

Thanks. I'll go back and check again.Just to be sure, after the guns go off they will show up in my inventory, right?

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/28/05 11:58 PM

Nope.No bullets. Loads of candles, a sword and the pistol. I don't know what to do now.

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/29/05 12:43 AM

At the bottom of your inventory, there is a little arrow that is scroll bar. If there are a lot of items in your inventory, you will need to scroll to see them all.

Jenny, I don't know how you guys remember the stuff you do....

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/29/05 01:22 AM

Also, Midge, if scrolling through the inventory doesn't help, check the pistol, just to be sure the bullets didn't wind up in there. That's where they belong anyway.

Ghostlady, Marita is the one with the super-memory!! At least at my age, I have some excuse for things going dim around the edges... lol

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/29/05 10:18 AM

praise praise praise You peeked.Back to my problem. I don't have the bullets. Do I have to do the 5 of diamonds more than once? I tried many times and they're just not there. Maybe I'm missing something.

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/29/05 10:40 AM

Yes, I admit I peeked--that would have been an awful deed if there was any real bet, but under the circumstances, I didn't hestitate!

The only thing I can think of is for you to send me your save and I'll see if I can find the bullets...
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/29/05 07:42 PM

If I recall, you must put both bullets into the pistol, one at a time. When you put the first one in, the other one jumps to the end (or maybe the beginning) of your inventory, so you might have to scroll to find it. After you find it, drag it to the pistol. If you can't find it, you probably have both bullets loaded already.

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/29/05 07:46 PM

Thanks Tally but they weren't there. Jenny did a saved from mine. I'm trying to put the saved in my game now. Having trouble. Will let you know if it works.

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/29/05 07:54 PM

Hey. It worked. Thank you Jenny, and Tally for your help.Jenny, my saved showed no bullets. Strange.

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/29/05 08:04 PM

Did you click on that gun at the left of the cards, Midge? That's the only thing I did with your save, and the bullets appeared...

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/29/05 08:13 PM

I don't remember clicking on the left gun. I clicked on the right one and the one in the inventory. Oh well. Too late. Your saved worked.

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/29/05 09:47 PM

That's probably what it was then, Midge. Just enjoy the rest of the game... wave
Posted By: jorja

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/30/05 04:17 AM

I like the game so far but I seem to be going in the same rooms over and over. What am I doing or not doing?

Jorja
Posted By: hawkavonpuka

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/30/05 04:36 AM

I feel like a mere child next to the two of you, hope I am doing as well when and if I get to my seventies. I too was a beta tester for GL, I was the dumb one, hehehe. It took me forever to figure out where to click to get upstairs. In the downstairs area, you have to go to rooms beyond the rooms and the area outside of the garden, looks like GL's Carriage House (visit Mystery Manor and take a look. Watch out for the ghosts that reside at the Manor and don't step or sit on the ghostcats.
Posted By: jorja

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/30/05 10:31 AM

Thank you, Hawk

I've been outside and to the carriage house...will try again.

Jorja

PS I don't know your age, but, have a happy life - that's all that counts.

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/30/05 05:08 PM

Hi Jorja,

There is the Kitchen off of the Dining Room and a Winecellar off of the Kitchen.

Have you been on the second floor and to the graveyard?
Posted By: msblue

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/30/05 05:09 PM

Help. I am on my last ghost. The lady in the bedroom who drank the laudnum. All I have left in my inventory is the bowl with the poppy seeds. I click on her and nothing....am I missing something. A little nudge in the right direction would be most appreciated...

Thanks
Posted By: hawkavonpuka

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/30/05 07:38 PM

These items have to be combined, then steeped together in a warm area til done.
Posted By: Ladybug

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/30/05 07:39 PM

Try searching the kitchen again. I almost missed this one also. You'll find something to do with the bowl of poppy seeds there. Good luck.
Posted By: msblue

Re: Hauntings Of Mystery Manor - 06/30/05 10:05 PM

Thanks...you know I checked the kitchen also and didn't find the hot spot...tried the bedroom too, went back knowing there must be a hot spot in the kitchen and finally found it, must have scrolled too quickly.......sorry the game was so short..thoroughly enjoyed it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community