GB HOMEPAGE

Beyond Atlantis - Ireland skull piece

Posted By: Stitch

Beyond Atlantis - Ireland skull piece - 04/20/02 11:00 AM

Hey guys! I have four of the five skull pieces, and I know that the fifth one is one top of the cross in the chapel. I have climbed the ladder and I am using the fork to try to knock that piece off, but it just will not fall to the floor. I must be doing something wrong because it should not be this hard to knock off.

Did anyone else have this kind of trouble? Any help would be appreciated. I am stuck until I get that piece. Thanks! 8^1
Posted By: Kenneth M. Hinds

Re: Beyond Atlantis - Ireland skull piece - 04/21/02 09:19 AM

Which Icon do you get using the fork at the hot spot on the roof? If it is the Green flying wings then you have already knocked the skull piece into the chapel, if it is the Green pulsing circle then you have not managed to get it yet. On my system there was an audible and fairly loud "Click" when you popped the skull off the cross.

Inside the chapel it should be in the pathway before the alter. At this point it still looks like a piece of bird doo rather any a piece of skull, but it should be the only brownish-cream colored item on the floor in the walkway.

Hope this helps,

Ken
© 2024 GameBoomers Community