GB HOMEPAGE

rose tattoo dart game

Posted By: fildil

rose tattoo dart game - 08/09/03 12:48 AM

OK, OK, I knew that this was going to be difficult, but it's impossible. Does anyone know if one of the dart games, 301, 501 or Cricket is easier? Jock doesn't seem to be playing any poorer than he did at the start. I've been playing for a couple of hours and the little hand to eye coordination I have is gone. The longer I play, the worse I get. Any suggestions, please, please.
Posted By: Jenny

Re: rose tattoo dart game - 08/09/03 01:59 AM

Fil, I personally thought that 301 was the easiest game--took a while but I eventually got through it...
Posted By: Titan

Re: rose tattoo dart game - 08/09/03 02:51 AM

fildil,

As for the infamous dart game at St Barnard's Billiards Academy, here is what worked for me. Originally I aimed for the bulls eye center and got nowhere. As soon as I changed my aim to the narrow triple-score circle midway between the bulls eye and the outer perimeter double-score circle, I breezed (okay, maybe it was wheezed) my way to a win. In just a little time I was able to hit the 60 points area within the 20 points partition of the pie on half of my throws. This kept me ahead after each round of 301, and Jock tended not to throw as well in this circumstance.
In fact I busted twice in a row before winning, when I needed just 20 points on throws, but instead hit the 60 point area.
Posted By: fildil

Re: rose tattoo dart game - 08/09/03 04:31 AM

Titan, I would name my firstborn for you, except that she's 36 yrs old. After hours and hours of that horrible dart game, your hint about going for triple 20 was the key. I only had to play about 5 or 6 games to win. Bless you.
Posted By: Titan

Re: rose tattoo dart game - 08/09/03 06:13 PM

Congratulations fildil and thanks for your most kind reply. As much as it may have been a kick to beat Jock in darts (it was for me too) it is equally gratifying to know that the strategy tip helped you. Way to go dear. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community