GB HOMEPAGE

uru: Eder Kemo & Eder Gira

Posted By: NMEagle

uru: Eder Kemo & Eder Gira - 04/04/04 03:27 AM

The Geysers: I need some help with this puzzle. I have followed the walk through to the letter and also tried the alternate route to the geyser on the ledge - all to no avail. Each time I succeed in getting all but one geyser closed, the last geyser puffs me up about a foot and I am not blown to the ledge to activate the second journey. Now the geysers are all open again. I have done this over and over and over and over without success. Please someone help.
Posted By: workmac1

Re: uru: Eder Kemo & Eder Gira - 04/04/04 09:50 AM

Are you closing the last geyser below the journey before you step on it? If you are that is what is causing the geysers to open back up again. Leave that geyser open.

Stan in the center of the open geyser and it should propel you to the ledge.

Hope this helps

workmac1
Posted By: NMEagle

Re: uru: Eder Kemo & Eder Gira - 04/05/04 01:29 AM

Well, I tried your suggestion and now the avatar puffs up about 3 feet but not to the ledge. I still cannot get "blown" to the second journey ledge. Any other suggestions on how to proceed in this game?
Posted By: Aussiemystic

Re: uru: Eder Kemo & Eder Gira - 04/05/04 01:55 AM

It sounds like you're not doing something right. Are you standing near the correct ledge? Have you closed all five other geyser covers?

The five you need to close to get the 'geyser assisted' journey are: One high up above your starting point, one immediately to your left at the starting point, two lower down and , and one on the pillar above the lava pool.

The one you need to stand on is the one immediately to your right when you begin the Age. Face the wall below the journey cloth.

When you stand on it with the other five closed, it will automatically propel you onto the ledge.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community