GB HOMEPAGE

Gabriel Knight 2, Chapter 4

Posted By: Kellee

Gabriel Knight 2, Chapter 4 - 08/22/03 09:11 PM

We are at the end of Chapter 4 and We cannot get the PostMistress to give us the Fax. I have rechecked the walkthru and done everything.! I know we must have missed something but I cannot figure it out.
Kellee
Posted By: BacardiJim

Re: Gabriel Knight 2, Chapter 4 - 08/22/03 09:47 PM

She won't give you the fax unless Gerde has told you that she has the fax. Try going back and talking to Gerde again.

Also, are there any places on your map still blinking?

Re: Gabriel Knight 2, Chapter 4 - 08/23/03 05:23 PM

Thank You BacardiJim,
We have 3 places still blinking; Neuschwanstein, Herrenchiemsee, Bayreuth.
We have exhasted all dialog form The museum lady, Georg, the Pub owner and Gerde.
We went into each place and clicked on everything that had a dagger icon. We must have missed something but I cannot figure out what.
A friend sent me another version of a walkthru and we have done everything both walkthrus say to do.

Kelly

Re: Gabriel Knight 2, Chapter 4 - 08/23/03 10:33 PM

Thank You so much for thatt link. My Search Function is not cooperating with me at all today becuase I tried to use it and it did not come back with anything close.

We are now stuck at the end of Ch. 5, Trying to get Von Glover to show up. We have been killed 20 times so far. !After the first time we were killed Timmy went into the other room to play so I am on my own and cannot get through it.!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. !

Kelly
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Gabriel Knight 2, Chapter 4 - 08/24/03 12:03 AM

Kelly, if you mean the wolf kills you before Von Glower shows up, you may be in the wrong place. Here is a section about this from another walkthrough: SPOILER
Save your game now because lingering too long will result in Gabe

Re: Gabriel Knight 2, Chapter 4 - 08/24/03 05:28 PM

I am finally thru the wolf encounter!! YEA!
Kelly & Timmy

Re: Gabriel Knight 2, Chapter 4 - 08/25/03 10:26 AM

Wonderful Game, Timmy did not like certain parts in it and it did have a little too many Bad Words for my 6 year old but other than that it was a great game. I cannot wait to start GK3.

Kellee & Timmy
Posted By: hawkavonpuka

Re: Gabriel Knight 2, Chapter 4 - 08/26/03 04:10 AM

Yes, not good words for 6 year olds, but the only time Gabe uttered them was when he was turning into a "Wolf". He also lost his most of his accent. So I guess that was part of the sickness. I still haven't had the heart to kill the Baron, so am not finished yet. Hopefully Gabriel returned to his normal self. happydance
Posted By: fov

Re: Gabriel Knight 2, Chapter 4 - 08/26/03 04:47 PM

the game *is* rated Mature... i know 17 year olds whose parents won't let them play it.

kellee, you must be one of the cool moms!

laugh emily

ps i don't remember gabe uttering any bad words... then again, i couldn't remember April Ryan uttering any bad words, either...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community