GB HOMEPAGE

Temple prob in Schism

Posted By: MaryW

Temple prob in Schism - 06/04/04 03:10 AM

I have the heights for the pillars (thanks to a walkthrough cause I don't do math) but do not know what the correct symbols are for the temple puzzle with the dials that I need to set correctly in order for the drawer to open. Can anyone tell me where to find these sumbols easily or know what they are? Please help!
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Temple prob in Schism - 06/04/04 03:50 AM

Mary, you should be able to put the correct heights in with the dials. I'm not sure what symbols you are referring to. Can you help me here, its been a long time since I played the game.
Kay
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Temple prob in Schism - 06/04/04 04:20 AM

Mary, Kay has the solution for you--if you know the heights of the pillars, then those numbers are what you put in the puzzle to open the drawer.

The numbers for pillars #1, 3, and 5 go on top, and #2 and 4 on the bottom...
Posted By: MaryW

Re: Temple prob in Schism - 06/04/04 02:55 PM

I was making it harder than it was. (It would have been impossible for me without the walkthru). I just counted and didn't even think about the symbols. Of course, I had to do it twice since I forgot they start with zero and not one. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Temple prob in Schism - 06/04/04 04:46 PM

Some of the puzzles in this game are real killers, Mary--even when you have a walkthrough right at your side... luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community