GB HOMEPAGE

Syberia - Barrockstadt University

Posted By: Witchen

Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/09/02 12:42 AM

Hi guys......Anybody got a slight hint as to where the KEY (man, talk about keys....) is to get through the door at the right side end of hall in the University lobby? And/or the door in the auditorium upstairs. I have the Mushroom Book from the Library but that's all I can find in there.

Love, WItchen =O) smile
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/09/02 01:21 AM

Do you have something of interest to the professor? Something that might make him want to open his laboratory up?

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/09/02 04:02 AM

Thanks a whole bunch....of Sauvignon forest grapes, that is..... lol lol lol

Love, Witchen =O) smile

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/10/02 12:17 AM

Yup, Thatldu! laugh That is some train.

You wouldn't happen to know where the whateveritis is to reach the egg in the nest in the overhead at the train station? Just a hint as to generally where to look, as opposed to what to look for, would be just jolly! laugh laugh laugh

Thanks, Witchen =O) smile
Posted By: gatorlaw

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/10/02 12:51 AM

You need to get that object to the professer and check around behind newly opened doors. Three things in there. smile

Laura
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/10/02 01:31 AM

witchen, if you are looking for the egg.......then think up...climb....
Posted By: Thatldu1421

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/10/02 02:11 AM

Whitchen,
Before you climb, you need to talk to station master (you might want to buy him a drink)
Posted By: lasanidine

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/10/02 02:22 AM

Feed the d... birds at the bottom of the ladder, they go away, climb and get the ... to balance the .... It is all clear I hope? laugh
Posted By: Thatldu1421

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/10/02 06:07 AM

You cannot use your hands to get the egg. You need an implement (maybe something from the lab??)

wink

"The Bluest Skies You've Ever Seen Are In Seattle"

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/11/02 09:17 PM

Hey Gang......I'm finished kibitzing with the old couple in the barge.....I'm still wiping my eyes after having a good laugh at these two colorful characters! LOL lol Trouble is, I haven't got a clue where this "lock" is they're talking about that I need to operate in order to move the boat and the train. That's all I need to know..... Can't find the lock. Is it down by the train, the wind machine, the boat with old folks? Been wandering for a while .........

Thanks bazillions! Witchen =O) smile
Posted By: BillyBob

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/11/02 09:42 PM

Witchen, are you sure you're through with the Barge people? Did they give you a key to the telephone mechanism at the far end of the building? You use it to operate the locks. Took me a while to figure out how. Am I ahead of you now??? laugh laugh
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/11/02 09:42 PM

Try going up the stairs and then to the opposite side of the foyer, luv......
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/11/02 09:50 PM

Did you give them what they asked for?

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/12/02 12:51 AM

Hi All....The old couple got what they asked for and I got what I needed. Now I am off to figure out how to do the controls for the locks. I'm inputing the right codes and numbers, I think, but nothin's happenin'....back I go;)

Just wish I had more time...... laugh
Thanks. Love, Witchen =O)
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Syberia - Barrockstadt University - 07/12/02 02:04 AM

Try your cell phone. And think Zorkish.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community