GB HOMEPAGE

Syberia, Han's Crypt Key

Posted By: Chade

Syberia, Han's Crypt Key - 05/03/03 11:54 PM

The hints tell me to go to the back church room and all I found there was the punch cards that lowered the hat of the automaton atop the crypt, revelaing the key slot. Still need a key and could use a little help. Anybody? Thanks!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Syberia, Han's Crypt Key - 05/04/03 12:00 AM

There's a drawer that is stuck in the sacristy. To open this drawer - you need to look close at the cross behind the altar.

Also, you can edit your own post and correct errors or add more to the post.

wave MaG

Re: Syberia, Han's Crypt Key - 05/04/03 08:35 PM

Thanks, MaG. I pressed send before previewing and missed the edit key thanks to game frustration. The cross behind the altar gives up a key for the dresser which gives up some punch cards which operate the bells in the tower which lower the hat of the statue atop the crypt. The statue's hat needs a cross patterned key to open the crypt. The only thing that hasn't worked for me yet is the large key/crank stuck in the side of the dresser because "this thing's jammed". Is that a hidden drawer? with THE key? I've gone back to that room a few times and have found nothing new. Thanks for the help!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Syberia, Han's Crypt Key - 05/04/03 08:49 PM

Yes, Chade - that's the drawer (with the mausoleum key) that you need to open - the stuck one.

Look at the drawer on the left of the altar.
The turn crank of the drawer is jammed.
Insert the key on the keyhole at top right of the drawer.
Open the drawers and pick up the punch cards.
Look close at the middle drawer and see something peeking in the back.
Turn the crank on the side of the drawer.

Hope this time it gets open.

MaG

Re: Syberia, Han's Crypt Key - 05/04/03 08:53 PM

I found it!! I found it!! Thank you, thank you!! Gotta go - got a crypt to open and a train to catch!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community