GB HOMEPAGE

URU: Shell

Posted By: Witchen

URU: Shell - 08/26/04 03:37 AM

Hi Gang smile

Okay...I've wandered through both linking books from the primary "blue book with leaves" at my Relto.

I managed to operate the "monorail train" and to swim out and take a look around the little island in the watery scenario, but I still haven't accomplished much, let alone figure out the rolling ball and clock routine. Light on, door shut. Light off, door open. Ball rolls, but I don't seem able to do anything with the clock mechanism or the markings along the ball's circular channel.

A small hint as to whether I shoud go on to other linking books or figure out something more here first, would be very helpful. I'm confoozled..big time. woozy woozy woozy

THANX!!! praise

Witchen
Posted By: Becky

Re: URU: Shell - 08/26/04 03:57 AM

Hey Witchen!

Don't worry about the rolling ball area for now.

Spoiler
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
Go back to Water World and observe the clock face thing. Mess a bit with the wildlife. Observe some more.

As for the monorail -- there is a specific position on the track when one of the monorail levers detaches the cars. Where would it be most interesting for this to happen?

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
Posted By: Aussiemystic

Re: URU: Shell - 08/26/04 06:46 AM

1) What Becky says.

2) Wander round and keep your eyes out for those scraps of paper with numbers on them pinned to the wall. Try and find out what they mean.

3) I doubt there are any other linking books for you to click. You've been into the two principal new ages - Er'cana and Ahnonay. It's now just a question of exploring both of them.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community