GB HOMEPAGE

Myst/serena 2/ soapbells

Posted By: Henny Tiben

Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/25/04 10:17 AM

I have the soapbell in my hand and walk to the waterwerks before the bridge. On the right side is a little pond. I do`nt know what to do there. I see no spirit to give my soapbell to. And nothing happens there, while in the walktrhough is said, the game will take over there. Help.
Posted By: robbo

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/25/04 12:11 PM

Henny, the spirit moves around the pools, so you have to keep trying the different pools (I think there are 3, not certain) until you come across the one where the spirit is. Then move the bubble over the spirit (I moved it from bottom to top) and it should accept it.
Posted By: Vizagoth

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/25/04 12:14 PM

Then she is not in that pool. The elementals (spirits)appear in different places. I found two places that it is possible to give an offering to the water spirit.
Viz

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/25/04 05:23 PM

I can`t find the right place. I can find the bubble or the burning plants or the pollen, but never the spirit that belongs with the item. I wander everywhere and am alwys on the wrong place at the rong time, I give up.
Posted By: Chief

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/25/04 05:34 PM

Henny, do you know of the ONE spirit you have to honor with the corresponding offer: bubble to water, etc.

Chiefette.

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/25/04 06:12 PM

I have an idea, but even then, I can`t find the right place. where I find bubbles, I can only find 1 pool, near the ather bubbles, nothing and that`s the same with all the other things, like burning plants and pollen. I hop somebody can send me an saving, becaus I don`t know, how to get on.

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/25/04 06:29 PM

Henny,if you must honor the water spirit (no need for the other 2), there are 3 pools and each one of them is near the 3 water machine where you can block the water.

But you must walk around, find a spirit in his pool, do not touch him, go get a bubble, come back slowly and give your spirit his bubble.

You will be trilled by his reaction.

Good luck.

Chiefette.

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/25/04 08:40 PM

I have seen the waterspirit (if thats the watercolumn in the pond) I offerd him my bubble, but nothing helps. Wahet must I do, so he accepts that bubble?

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/25/04 09:06 PM

Henny, I can only say that when I click the bubble on the watercolumn, that water spirit took it.

Maybe someone will give you other hints.

Have fun.

Chiefette.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/25/04 09:37 PM

Henny, I'm downloading your saved game but am confused. It's only 3.61 mb's. My save at this point in the game was 6.41 mb. What other puzzles have you completed?
Posted By: jpollyb

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/26/04 01:51 AM

I have given the bubble to the water spirit in all three pools but it will not take my bubble. Anyone have any ideas? jpollyb
Posted By: dadguy

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/26/04 02:30 AM

Polly,

I sent you an email on this. I can see four possibilities:

1. You are not giving the "gift" properly...
---a. You did not "click" on the spirit with the gift
---b. You are getting there too late.

2. You are going to the wrong spirit, or with the wrong gift (bubbles for the water spirit)

3. The Spirit is not active at that location (that is, it is not raised out of the water like a waterspout).

4. You actually made contact with it and you don't know it. To find if this is the case, see if the Protector is upstairs at the "flower" building to put you to sleep.

I cannot think of another possibility, so exhaust those before getting frustrated.

Cheers,

Dadguy

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/26/04 03:38 AM

Dadguy, I have tried all of these. I am water. I have taken the bubble to all three pools when the spirit is raised and the guide is not at the flower house upstairs. jpollyb

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/26/04 03:54 AM

Did you click on the spirit before she splashed down, and did she respond?

If so, then maybe you have (#2) the wrong spirit (i.e., maybe wind ot fire is yours).

Dadguy

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/26/04 08:30 AM

TLC, all my savings are about the same size, so I dont know what is different in this one.
Posted By: Vizagoth

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/26/04 12:44 PM

[QUOTE]
I have an idea, but even then, I can`t find the right place. where I find bubbles, I can only find 1 pool, near the ather bubbles, nothing and that`s the same with all the other things, like burning plants and pollen. I hop somebody can send me an saving, becaus I don`t know, how to get on.

Henry, here is how I did it. You have to sort of sneak up on the elemental. You can see if the spirt is there from a distance of about 3 clicks. If the spirit is there, do not move forward, turn around and get the offering. When you have the offering in hand, then approach the spirit (4 clicks). Place the offering on the elemental and click.
luck
Viz
Posted By: TLC

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/26/04 01:02 PM

Henny, I sent the saved game to another Boomer. He said there's no sign of the spirit guide and it must be the wrong saved game. Can you double check your saved games and resend? wave

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/26/04 04:37 PM

The protectors said I was watetr. I will try all the others to make sure. Thanks Dadguy

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/26/04 08:43 PM

Polly, are you "clicking" on the spirit while the "gift" is still in your hand?

Let us know if you solve it, ok?

Dadguy

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 10/26/04 08:51 PM

Dadguy, Yes I did click on the spirit while the "gift" was still in my hand, but nothing happend. I'll keep trying. jpollyb
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 11/06/04 05:33 AM

Ok, collected bubble, carried with success to the spirit, game takes over I click on the spirit, the spirit goes away, I still have the bubble??? What am I doing wrong? Is this a kink in the game or what??? tried and tried and tried. Also check the memory chamber with no success so Im not doing something right. Can Anyone help ??? Oh, btw, The water spirit guide is what I have been assigned. thanks in advance
Posted By: charward2

Re: Myst/serena 2/ soapbells - 11/07/04 03:28 AM

When I found the water spirit in a pool not near bubbles you can approach and he leaves for another pool. I finally found him at the pool near the linking book. I back off, got a bubble and carefully came back to the pool. He was there. When I clicked the bubble on him, there was a shower of stars and a nod. I think that meant he accepted the gift. After that I could dream.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community