GB HOMEPAGE

Uru-end of game *Spoiler*

Posted By: Kayc

Uru-end of game *Spoiler* - 11/23/03 02:37 PM

I have finish the books and Bahro Caves. I am back at the Desert Cleft and have reset the one symbol that is different. The other three are the same. Nothing happens! Am I missing something else here? Thanks
Kay
Posted By: kit44

Re: Uru-end of game *Spoiler* - 11/23/03 03:49 PM

Hi Kayc,
I finished the game too, I just climbed the ladder and saw some things climbing over the volcano, and that was it!

What happened to all the lovely screenshots I saw in a trailer?

I can go back in and play around, but cant get to the nice places we can see from the balconies.

Am I missing something too?

Kit44

Re: Uru-end of game *Spoiler* - 11/23/03 04:46 PM

Hi Kit,
I thought from what I have read that when you reset the symbols, Yeesha will talk to you again. All I can get is the first message. At the desert cleft, in the room where the symbols are at, do you know what the green button is for? I think there must be something I haven't done. Thanks
Kay
Posted By: which2

Re: Uru-end of game *Spoiler* - 11/23/03 11:02 PM

You have the right idea....maybe it would work if there was a bit more order to your method? wink
Posted By: kit44

Re: Uru-end of game *Spoiler* - 11/24/03 08:02 AM

Hi Kayc,
When I activated the freen button, I got another page for the realto book.

Re: Uru-end of game *Spoiler* - 11/24/03 01:50 PM

Thanks Which2 and Kit,
I finally got the right order of the symbols. I thought I had tried them every way. I must have some broken bones, by falling to the desert so many times. It is a beautiful game and I loved it.
Now I'm ready for Broken Sword.
Kay
Posted By: Footprint

Re: Uru-end of game *Spoiler* - 11/24/03 02:08 PM

I have enjoyed all the beauty of the superb graphics and smooth 3D movement!!!!

I just have finished too and have partly the same questions about the balcony where I got a view of a nice town? My CD booklet seems to hint that that is available in URU LIVE on the WEB. I am soon going to try that.

I also expected something to happen with the 3rd rotation axis that leads to the mushroom with the 'basket lift' laying in the mud close to the walkway. It refuses to get in gear.

Activating the green button is the last action to do after correcting the symbols and indeed gives a new page for the Relto book. What should those pages mean? I didn't get the meaning yet.

I assume I have solved one puzzle by accident: Never understood what I did or didn't do at the control panel on the top of the cable-railway. Must have missed some action I couldn't repeat??

Thanks for the kind help I got here the past week to solve my last dilemmas and see all of the game's beauty.
Posted By: which2

Re: Uru-end of game *Spoiler* - 11/24/03 08:26 PM

Yes, Footprint, you are correct in assuming those balcony views are from Live. They are teasers...showing bits of what lies ahead for future explorers.

Don't worry about the third lever...you've done all you can with it for now. Maybe somewhere in our 'Live' future?

Those pages you receive are adding bits and pieces to your Relto. When they are bright green (on) they add enhancements....you can turn off the improvements by simply clicking on the page in your Relto book and the improvement will disappear the next time you go to your Relto. Don't worry, though. You don't lose them entirely. You can turn them off and on as you wish.

The control panel in the upper 'shroom turns on the lights there, regulates the door where the buckets enter the room, drains the water from under the linking hut and unlocks the grate for you.

Hope these answers help. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community