GB HOMEPAGE

Liath Help

Posted By: ghostlady

Liath Help - 05/18/03 02:18 AM

I am playing Liath and I do not have a manual with the game, nor does a Readme offer any help. Does anyone know how to combine items in inventory?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Liath Help - 05/18/03 02:33 AM

I have not played the game and while waiting for a Liath vet - have you tried the usual way of combining inventory. Click on one item and then click it over another.

If that doesn't work - we'll wait, OK?

MaG wave

Re: Liath Help - 05/18/03 02:40 AM

What I have to do, is INSERT a battery to a translator. Since both items are in my inventory, I am assuming this is a combine function. The inventory items are in rows. The translator in row 1 and the battery in row 3. You have to hit a page up or down button to access a particular row. I can highlight one item but when I try to go to the second item, it just highlights the second item and they won't combine.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Liath Help - 05/18/03 02:45 AM

Another stab in the dark - try right click on one and then left click on another or click-hold.

I will contact Crash and see what he might say.

MaG

Re: Liath Help - 05/18/03 02:54 AM

Good stab, but no cigar.
Posted By: carmen

Re: Liath Help - 05/18/03 08:43 AM

I have the manual in front of me and I am going to write what it says
"You can influence one object with another. For this you must choose one object by pressibg "Use" and then choose another object to influence it. For example: To charge the Lens-translator it is necessary for you to charge the battery before hand by pressing the "Use" button. Then choose the Lens-translator to charge"

Hope this helps.
Posted By: Crash

Re: Liath Help - 05/18/03 02:29 PM

Thanks Carmen for the help. I haven't played this game for a long time and I have given my copy to distance cousin so I could not help much here. But Carmen instruction should work fine.

Crash

Re: Liath Help - 05/18/03 08:00 PM

Thanks guys. Got it figured out. Carmen your manual worked like a charm!!! Now I can spend the rest of the day playing.....
© 2024 GameBoomers Community