GB HOMEPAGE

Spirits EyE

Posted By: Darleen03

Spirits EyE - 06/10/07 02:32 PM

Hi Guys...

I am 5 hours into playing this Game..Let me start out by saying:

~WOW~ What a Scary Game !!!! Inventory Base Game..Where some things are put together...There is No Panning..I love that no Sea-sickness..Graphics are just Beautiful...Sound & Music ~WOW~

Puzzles are Unique...They are neither Hard or Easy...Some for me it took ..Thinking lol

True.. Point & Click..Also IT is Very Much 3-D...ITS almost like things Jump out at You..No Glitches/Easy Interface.

This Game Has to be one of the Creepiest Games I ever Played..
I am Totally Enjoying This Game
GOOD JOB/Well worth the money!!!

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Forgot To Mention: WARNING!!!! Make Sure You Play This Game With SomeBody Who Is In The House With You... lol
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Spirits EyE - 06/10/07 03:38 PM

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the game Darleen. happydance It has some really creepy moments doesn't it? I found myself holding on to the treasure included in the game and rubbed it like a worrystone. I'm surprised I didn't wear a groove in it!

Ana wave

Re: Spirits EyE - 06/10/07 04:32 PM

YES Ana....Its an Amazing Game...

*All I can Say Is 'billy' GET working on another game lol

I will be cry when I have Finished this One !!
Posted By: billy

Re: Spirits EyE - 06/10/07 06:47 PM

Thanks for the comments and glad you are enjoying the game but Another game??? I dont know about that yet - After 18 months on this one... I just want to take a vacation!

Bill
Posted By: Jenna

Re: Spirits EyE - 06/10/07 11:03 PM

Ok, that does it. I must have it! I hope I don't need any money when I retire because, I won't have it rotfl
Posted By: Mad

Re: Spirits EyE - 06/11/07 02:08 AM

Hi smile

"I dont know about that yet - After 18 months on this one... I just want to take a vacation!"

What ???? An Adventure Game developer whose games we love (and need) taking a vacation ????

Who ever heard of such a thing !!!!

lol lol lol

Cheers.

Mad wave

Re: Spirits EyE - 06/11/07 02:33 AM

MAD ...I agree...billy is a Great Adventure Game Developer..

WE Need You billy....Please take a Breather & get started on a new Game..

YOU are a Great Adventure Game Writer & Developer..

Haven't SEEN the LIKES of You in Years..
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Spirits EyE - 06/12/07 04:39 PM

I started playing this yesterday evening, and am having an absolute ball! So many buildings and rooms to explore, so much to see, and loads of great puzzles. Ghostly thingies jumping out at me from every angle - agghhhhhh - but that's a good thing, right? scared

Re: Spirits EyE - 06/12/07 11:50 PM

Hey Rushes.....

So Glad you love the game....What a Great game I think it is..

Well worth the Money....I would of Expected to pay more for a Game of this Caliber...

Have Fun... monky
© 2024 GameBoomers Community