GB HOMEPAGE

the inventory

Posted By: Daikka

the inventory - 08/22/07 10:46 AM

this used to be a really good adventure game magazine. unfortunately due to total data loss i also lost my complete collection of it and now i cant seem to find it anywhere. would anyone who has the collection in english be so kind as to mail it to me too? thanks in advance...
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: the inventory - 08/22/07 11:41 AM

Hi Daikka and welcome to GameBoomers. You can download all the issues HERE.

Ana wave

Re: the inventory - 08/22/07 12:00 PM

i too have found that site on the net but everytime i try to download it says page cannot be found...and i waited for awhile thinking its a temporary problem....but seems its not....
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: the inventory - 08/22/07 12:04 PM

Sorry Daikka, you are right. It appears from other forum discussions that it has been completely removed from all the websites. frown I lost mine in a reformat a couple years ago, I hope someone still has them.

Ana wave
Posted By: bouv mama

Re: the inventory - 08/22/07 01:07 PM

That is too bad it sounded interesting.
Marion

Re: the inventory - 08/23/07 06:10 AM

Does anyone know how to reach dimitris, the guy who was behind the inventory? i tried the mail from the site to write but got no response....maybe some other address?
Posted By: DaveHT

Re: the inventory - 08/23/07 09:06 AM

yeah, the inventory was a great ezine. daikka, you should also try out adventure lantern (http://www.adventurelantern.com/), a similar ezine to the inventory; unfortunately production of that ezine has also been suspended recently.

i think dimitris now works in a game design company; i can't recall the name...
Posted By: Elven King

Re: the inventory - 08/23/07 10:46 AM

Dimitri's Manos e-mail is dimitris@theexchangestudent.com

Re: the inventory - 08/24/07 04:50 AM

Thanks. I mailed him and now hope for the best. Ill let you know if anything comes up smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community