GB HOMEPAGE

nancy drew legend of crystal skull

Posted By: dianne

nancy drew legend of crystal skull - 10/30/07 07:51 AM

i was thinking of getting this one question do we have to do any cooking if so not me i just finishe playing broken sword sleeping dragon and with all that key board experince i just couldnt lift another frying pan tired
Posted By: aretha

Re: nancy drew legend of crystal skull - 10/30/07 09:00 AM

No cooking but your left mouse button is going to get worn out in one part of the game. Don't remember when I've clicked so fast woozy
Posted By: Sassafras

Re: nancy drew legend of crystal skull - 10/30/07 12:08 PM

I did not like the last four or five ND games AT ALL cause of all the silly chores ( driving, cooking, making beds, fishing, etc) but I got Crystal Skull last Friday and I am LOVING it! I think it's by far the best ND in a long time!
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: nancy drew legend of crystal skull - 10/30/07 07:23 PM

I liked this one a lot more .No clock lolor cooking
Posted By: Angela

Re: nancy drew legend of crystal skull - 10/30/07 10:18 PM

I have started playing this game, and I really like it so far! I was starting to think I wouldn't play these games anymore, but I'm glad I got this one.
Posted By: nickie

Re: nancy drew legend of crystal skull - 10/30/07 11:45 PM

I'm playing this right now as well. Thankfully has more of a Blackmoor Manor feel to it than the last few. I like it.
Posted By: dianne

Re: nancy drew legend of crystal skull - 10/31/07 02:25 AM

no cooking thats great guess i am off to get it couldnt resist a nancy drew or a agatha christie even if i tired dianne
Posted By: Cat in the Hat

Re: nancy drew legend of crystal skull - 11/03/07 02:37 AM

I have to agree, 'fras. I haven't really liked the repetition of the last few games, nor the puzzles. Crystal Skull was a great game, and hopefully a sign of things to come. [And no cooking is definitely a plus.]
Posted By: Rushes

Re: nancy drew legend of crystal skull - 11/04/07 07:54 PM

I very much enjoyed this latest ND. I agree with Nickie, it plays with a little of the same feel as Blackmoor Manor. No tedious chores, just plenty of good puzzling and an interesting story. The puzzles were certainly more challenging. Wish I'd packed an umbrella, though.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: nancy drew legend of crystal skull - 11/04/07 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: aretha
No cooking but your left mouse button is going to get worn out in one part of the game. Don't remember when I've clicked so fast

Timed sequence?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community