GB HOMEPAGE

Dizzy games, did you play them?

Posted By: SkeeterUK

Dizzy games, did you play them? - 12/17/07 06:20 AM

http://www.yolkfolk.com/site/index.php

Did you ever play these fab games all those years ago. I did well mainly fantasy land and magicland dizzy. Loved these games they really got me into adventure games in a big way back when i was a small kid in the 80's. Just woundering if anyone else liked these and played these fab games.
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Dizzy games, did you play them? - 12/17/07 06:22 AM

This is the first that I've heard of them, Skeeter--but my interest in computer gaming didn't start until the 1990s, which was quite a while after the Dizzy games according to what I read on their website...wave
Posted By: SkeeterUK

Re: Dizzy games, did you play them? - 12/17/07 06:25 AM

Well nows your chance to get aquianted. smile There is over 100 fan games for you to try at that site i think. smile

Shame the originals arnt available to download but if ppl are interested in the originals, you can probably pick them off ebay i think.
Posted By: Tyke

Re: Dizzy games, did you play them? - 12/17/07 01:43 PM

Oh, Skeeter...What memories you brought back for me...I LOVED the Dizzy games...My kids bought and played every one of them and so did I when we got them an Amstrad 464pc...in fact I think they are all still lurking up in the loft somewhere. lol

We spent many happy hours figuring them out, and often left the pc on all night as in those days you couldn't save your game, no walkthroughs and an expensive 'hints' line, ensured we had to solve everything ourselves. lol

Thank you so much for the link...I will really enjoy renewing my aquaintance with Dizzy, Daisy and Dora...those charming Yolkfolk. happydance bravo
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dizzy games, did you play them? - 12/17/07 03:27 PM

lol I never heard of them either. Could it be they did not make it to the states?

Ana wave
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Dizzy games, did you play them? - 12/17/07 03:31 PM

I have to laugh. I thought ya'll were going to talk about which games made you dizzy puppy
Posted By: Carrie

Re: Dizzy games, did you play them? - 12/17/07 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: looney4labs
I have to laugh. I thought ya'll were going to talk about which games made you dizzy puppy
lol So did I!
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Dizzy games, did you play them? - 12/17/07 09:59 PM

I remember playing a few of those on my regular nintendo system,many years ago. They were a lot of fun even if I didn't have any children home at the time.
Posted By: Niki

Re: Dizzy games, did you play them? - 12/18/07 04:12 PM

the dizzy games were made for the amiga computer too, i have played them on my pc using an amiga emulator, they are great fun crazy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community