GB HOMEPAGE

Games Like Auryn Quest

Posted By: minstrum

Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/21/04 11:30 PM

I really enjoyed this game. Are there other games with similar puzzles?
Posted By: Rckasea

Re: Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/22/04 01:05 AM

Evening minstrum,
I can't think of any game exactly like this.
Let's see, Shivers is hunt and match items and it is a top ten in my book. If you like the hop, skip and jump stuff, try American McGee's Alice. smile

Re: Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/22/04 01:20 AM

thank you, will give it a try.
Posted By: maggie57

Re: Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/22/04 02:14 AM

Hi-

Black Mirror is really good and has a lot of puzzles.

Margo wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/22/04 02:49 AM

Maybe the Harry Potter games.
Posted By: Witchen

Re: Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/22/04 03:11 AM

Hi there Minstrum......

Here's an odd one that not everyone was nuts about....how about "Time Machine?" I haven't played Auryn Quest yet, but it might have a similar feel to it. Someone else could tell you better about similarities or disimilarities, but it came to mind anyway. Another one that is lots of fun, puzzling, challenging, mystical and engaging is "The Ward."

Witchen
Posted By: Rae

Re: Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/22/04 04:03 AM

The Harry Potter games are the ones most like Auryn Quest that I've played, but I don't do too many action games. laugh
Posted By: Becky

Re: Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/22/04 12:53 PM

If the jumping challenges are what attracted you to Auryn Quest, you may want to check out the Rayman games, especially The Great Escape.

If running around and exploring in a 3D environment is what attracted you to Auryn Quest, you might want to take a look at Uru.

Re: Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/23/04 02:08 AM

thank you all. I was obsessed by Urwerk and the Wandering Mountain in Auryn Quest; I was even dreaming of them, and planning my moves. Will give your recommendations a go.
Posted By: Melanie1

Re: Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/23/04 07:31 AM

I really liked the Wandering Mountain, Minstrum, but Urwerk drove me nuts! I thought I'd never get out of there. smile

Melanie
Posted By: VHLMagic

Re: Games Like Auryn Quest - 07/23/04 10:49 AM

Hi,

If you like to do lots of jumping then Prince of Persia 3D may be a game you might enjoy smile

I have played it several times and really enjoyed it myself.

Harry Potter is also the same type that you have to jump to collect your little rewards.

Another one I just finished not to long ago was The Hobbit which involves a lot of jumping to get to stuff. This one however has some fighting involved with wolves and such.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community