GB HOMEPAGE

Dementia (Armed & Delirious) bugs

Posted By: SirGraham

Dementia (Armed & Delirious) bugs - 04/10/04 06:08 PM

When I try to save/load/quit/etc. by using the buttons in the inventory (or "braventory"), nothing happens. The only thing I can do is use ctrl+s or ctrl+l etc., but only when the inventory window is closed!! Has anyone encountered this bug? Is there something wrong with my copy? By the way, I have the "Dementia" version of the game.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Dementia (Armed & Delirious) bugs - 04/10/04 07:16 PM

Are you playing in Win 95 or 98 or other?

Most people can only get the "Armed and Delirious" version to run in Win 95.
Posted By: SirGraham

Re: Dementia (Armed & Delirious) bugs - 04/11/04 12:20 PM

That's right, I was able to run Dementia only on Win95 (actually I did manage to load it on Win98 a few times but not anymore), but that's not my problem - as said in my original post, I can't use the inventory buttons to save\load\etc. - only ctrl+s, ctrl+l, etc., work, and only when the inventory window is closed. THAT'S my problem.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Dementia (Armed & Delirious) bugs - 04/11/04 07:54 PM

So it isn't working right in Win 95 either now?

I couldn't find any fixes mentioned in a search at Googlegroups. I did see one thread that mentioned the same problem though. So I don't think your copy is worse than anyone else's. I don't know why you were able to play it before and not now unless you changed some of the hardware or drivers on your computer.

Do you have a background program running that might be conflicting with it? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? According to Mr. Bill\'s Troubleshooting Guide , scroll mice cause problems with some older games. I can't remember if the mouse I played the game with had a scroll wheel or not.
Posted By: tigger

Re: Dementia (Armed & Delirious) bugs - 05/22/04 08:53 PM

Dementia is working fine under Win98se.. slight speed bugs but nothing else

Tig wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community