GB HOMEPAGE

LEGEND OF PROPHET & ASSASSIN

Posted By: Geronimo

LEGEND OF PROPHET & ASSASSIN - 07/22/03 10:36 PM

I have just finished disc1 of PartI & inserted disc2 of PartI, but the game won't continue on. Whatever I click on the Menu keeps asking me for disc1. It is like info for 2nd disc isn't there. Wouldn't the entire game have been installed from the first disc? What am I doing wrong? Auto-Run doesn't seem to be the problem.
There was a similar post on this forum a long time ago, but I can't seem to find it now. Just wondering if that person ever resolved the problem. Has anyone here had a similar problem with this game? Thanks a bunch!!
Geronimo
Posted By: Witchen

Re: LEGEND OF PROPHET & ASSASSIN - 07/22/03 10:48 PM

Hi there, Geronimo.........If I remember right, and that's highly debatable, I think you have to uninstall the Legend portion of the game before you install the Secrets portion. You might also take a trip to the "search" link and search for both Alamut and Legend. I'm sure there's some info in Glitches, Bugs and Patches as this one was a bit "glitchy" as I recall.

Best wishes, Witchen =O)
Posted By: Maritje

Re: LEGEND OF PROPHET & ASSASSIN - 07/22/03 10:51 PM

Geronimo, This is from Dreamcatcher:

Once you have completed Part 1, uninstall the game and install Part 2. Since the two games are separate, you will not have to worry about your saved games. Part 2 will continue where Part 1 finished.

Good Luck.

Re: LEGEND OF PROPHET & ASSASSIN - 07/22/03 11:34 PM

Nutz, I just knew I didn't word that right. Actually, I haven't even made it to Part II yet. I was referring to the 2nd disc of Part I. Any suggestions?
Geronimo
Posted By: Jenny

Re: LEGEND OF PROPHET & ASSASSIN - 07/23/03 12:29 AM

Geronimo, if it's not the standard "uninstall part one before you install part two" problem, I think this should be transferred down to our Glitches forum, so the tech geniuses down there can take a look at your problem.

Just follow the link in the upper left of the page to find your thread...

Re: LEGEND OF PROPHET & ASSASSIN - 07/23/03 04:57 PM

Just in case anyone else has the same problem with this game this is what I did. Don't uninstall, just click on the Install icon, then click on "Repair". I wish this "Repair" feature was included in all games!
Geronimo laugh
Posted By: Geezer

Re: LEGEND OF PROPHET & ASSASSIN - 07/24/03 02:44 AM

If I understand you correctly, you put in the second disk for part I and it won't recognize it (says insert disk 2 which is already inserted). If that is the case, and if you have more than one CD drive (like a DVD drive and/or CDRW) then make sure a CD (any old CD, or disk 1) is in the other drive. I have found that this will work for many games with this problem.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community