GB HOMEPAGE

Forever Worlds-Can't Load Games

Posted By: gameho

Forever Worlds-Can't Load Games - 06/03/04 02:07 PM

Yet another problem with this game. I re-installed it along with everything thing else you have to do and it quit bumping me back to windows. However, now I can save a game but when I go to load it, I get a "Game Root error...". I can't write the whole error message down because it goes away quickly. This is probably the most high maintenance game I have every "played".
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Forever Worlds-Can't Load Games - 06/03/04 02:59 PM

Some people have a problem with Forever Worlds corrupting its saved games. If you can get a saved game from someone else, see if it will load. I have some saves, but not on the computer I'm using at the moment.
Posted By: gameho

Re: Forever Worlds-Can't Load Games - 06/03/04 11:59 PM

Is there a way to fix this corruption? I really don't want to have to start this game over from scratch every time I play it...my mouse movement "sticks". In other words, I will move the mouse, then the computer has to stop and think, then a few seconds later I'll move the mouse again and so on. Thanks.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Forever Worlds-Can't Load Games - 06/04/04 02:37 AM

I don't know what causes the corruption - only that some people seem to get it. Sometimes it doesn't happen right away, and the person is halfway through the game and suddenly their saves don't work.

That sticky mouse doesn't sound good. What are your system specs? The game is a little sluggish when you click ahead to move to a new location, but shouldn't be sticky with panning.
Posted By: infernoj13usa

Re: Forever Worlds-Can't Load Games - 06/05/04 02:17 PM

I don't have this game......
But Mr Lipid seems to be th eexpert for this one... You might want to email him and ask him if he has any suggestions.

Inferno
© 2024 GameBoomers Community