GB HOMEPAGE

Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe

Posted By: gatorlaw

Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/12/04 04:11 PM

Welcome to Boomers. This will be fun, well it should be. laugh

No crowding people, give these guys some air. Remember, they still have to put all the finishing touches on the game before it releases. smile

I also wanted to welcome Valentine Deltombe, who will be answering the questions dealing with game content. Benoit Hozjan will answer all the questions about the technical side of production.

[quote]Valentine has been working in the video game industry for 4 years as a Project Manager. After assisting Ubi Soft Production Director, Michel Guillemot, in 2000, she managed the conception and production of Ubi Soft first games for mobile phones. In 2001, she joined Cryo-Networks and managed the production of several Real-time 3D multi-users applications on the Internet, mixing the game experience with high network technical challenges. From 2001, she started managing the production of several off-line Cryo games such as the
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/15/04 05:11 PM

Ok, I won't crowd, but I'm jumping up and down in the front row... lol
Posted By: lasanidine

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/15/04 06:57 PM

Me too and waving my armas. laugh

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/16/04 09:29 PM

Settle down in front !! Yeesh laugh
Posted By: granny

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/17/04 04:43 AM

I'm all settled in with a huge bowl of Lay's Hidden Valley Ranch tater chips, and a 12 pac of Pepsi. Think that'll hold me over?
Posted By: tigger

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/17/04 07:47 AM

happydance

Hugs

Tig wave
Posted By: LorLor

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/17/04 12:34 PM

Still counting the minutes! Welcome!! wave

Lorlor
Posted By: nickie

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/17/04 06:55 PM

Hi Kheops, and thanks so much for joining us! I can't stress enough how important I think it is when developers take the time to mingle with the game buyers and answer their questions. I know that always makes me want to buy the game, even if I otherwise might have not.
Posted By: Salar of Myst

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/17/04 08:48 PM

its very nice of you folks to make yourselves available to answer our questions! wave
Posted By: SnowMoon

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/17/04 09:00 PM

Welcome to GameBoomers! I like it when game creators take the time to answer "fan" questions.... it shows true caring.... smile

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/17/04 11:23 PM

We have some checking going on - it may be that in the mails back and forth with France, Kheops thought the forum chat started tomorrow. oops

Appreciate all your patience and the questions are excellent. Lots of things I hadn;t thought about til I saw them. Hmmmm
Posted By: LorLor

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/18/04 04:41 AM

Ah, Gatorlaw, Don't stress over it. We're running out of space to hide the bodies of the perfect ones anyway. We'll be patient for you. smile

Lorlor

Re: Hello Kheops Studios, Benoit Hozjan and Valentine Deltombe - 03/18/04 07:25 PM

kissy

Thanks LorLor, makes me feel better - ahhh weddings and forum based chats. lol

But in both - the end result is really great. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community