GB HOMEPAGE

Saves

Posted By: Anonymous

Saves - 03/18/04 01:23 AM

How many saved game slots are there?
smile
Posted By: MDAMLADY

Re: Saves - 03/18/04 06:14 PM

Can you name the slots yourself or are they generated with numbers or places?
Posted By: gatorlaw

Re: Saves - 03/18/04 07:09 PM

I haven't sent them the 2nd question yet.... but as to save limits, the news is excellent!

Quote:

Benoit Hozjan -

No limitation on saves, except hard disk space !

smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: Saves - 03/18/04 09:31 PM

That's good news. It makes it so much easier to go back and replay parts of the game.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Saves - 03/19/04 01:46 AM

I love unlimited saves. Thanks Gator for the answer smile

Re: Saves - 03/19/04 01:22 PM

Quote:
Mdamlady asked - Can you name the slots yourself or are they generated with numbers or places?
Quote:
Benoit Hozjan -

You will not be able to name the save slots yourself. The save slots are generated with the dates, level numbers and places
Posted By: Zanthia

Re: Saves - 03/20/04 09:01 AM

why did you choose not to allow saves to be named. i know i like to always have the option of naming saves so i know exactly where the saved game is at. you said "save slots are generated with the dates, level numbers and places" so if you save often in the same area it makes it very hard to distinguish the saves.

Re: Saves - 03/20/04 03:14 PM

I know - I like naming saves too - but I wonder if it is an automatic design feature in the graphics software or something. So many games have the auto type save nomenclature these days.
Posted By: housewife

Re: Saves - 03/22/04 12:03 AM

I prefer save games that you name, like Zanthia says, it is easier to find your saved game..or picture saves are excellent too..just my preference in saves..

Liz
© 2024 GameBoomers Community