GB HOMEPAGE

Ghosts pc game

Posted By: Liz

Ghosts pc game - 01/13/08 03:08 AM

Is Ghosts a good game? (The one with Christopher Lee)...I can't find it on ebay now; but it's on Amazon for anywhere from $70 to $260. That's a shame; i'd like to play it. I remember searching for it ages ago and never being able to get it; it must be really rare. ohwell....i'll keep my eye on it and see what happens.....doesn't hurt to dream....
Posted By: Geo

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/13/08 04:51 AM

Check Inferno's sight to see if it will even play on modern computers before you spend a lot of money.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/13/08 05:50 AM

Liz,

Its good but I don't consider it a game. Its more of an interactive story, can't think of another way to describe it. Inferno described it as an interactive museum, in her review. There are no puzzles like in a typical adventure. There are things that you have to do, to open a door to a room to advance in it. etc. etc. The prices that Amazon has listed, is more than you'd want to pay for it. I paid $50 for mine and it did run on my XP without tweaking. wave

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/13/08 04:15 PM

I do have a couple older computers that I can use if need be....but I just thought those prices were crazy; especially if it isn't really a game! Interesting...thanks all for your opinions...I'll check Inferno's site now.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/13/08 04:58 PM

Hi Liz,

The game is currently available on eBay UK. You can buy it now for £18.75, or make any offer you choose with 7 days left to run on the bid. Here's the link: Ghosts

Hope this helps! smile

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/13/08 05:09 PM

ohwow......thanks, rushes; but is it going to be a problem getting it across the pond?? And what does that convert to in USD??

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/13/08 05:12 PM

The seller states that he will despatch worldwide, so that shouldn't be a problem. The full price converts to approx. $37. Or, you could just make a lower bid and keep an eye on how the bidding goes over the next 7 days. smile luck

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/13/08 05:24 PM

ohmy.......I think i'll have to bid or buy....i'm sure it won't be found anywhere for less than that. Thanks so much, Rushes!! smile I'd given it up!

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/14/08 12:40 AM

I did it! I did it!! I bought it.... smile

Thanks so much, Rushes; I sure appreciate your assistance!! smile I couldn't have done it without you!
Posted By: infernoj13usa

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/14/08 01:57 AM

It works on Both my Desk Top Windows XP and Laptop Windows XP and my Mom's Vista Home Premium.

inferno

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/14/08 02:08 AM

Thanks, Inferno.....I have XP; besides 95 and 98. Thanks again, Rushes (and everyone else, too).....you were all a great help! I really never expected to be able to get it!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/14/08 03:15 AM

Be sure to let us know how you liked it wave

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/14/08 05:17 PM

That's great, Liz! I hope you enjoy the game. And no problem at all, I'm glad I could help. smile

Re: Ghosts pc game - 01/14/08 11:13 PM

Thanks to all.....i'll let you know what I think of it when it arrives!! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community