GB HOMEPAGE

CSI: Hard Evidence Demo Now Available

Posted By: fov

CSI: Hard Evidence Demo Now Available - 01/21/08 09:55 PM

I know there are a lot of CSI junkies on GameBoomers, so I thought you guys would like to know that there is now a Hard Evidence demo available. It's a portion of the first case.

Enjoy! smile
Posted By: PMcOuntry

Re: CSI: Hard Evidence demo now available - 01/21/08 10:02 PM

I just finished the entire game and trust me, it's worth buying. It's the best of the entire CSI series so far!
Posted By: misa

Re: CSI: Hard Evidence demo now available - 01/23/08 08:27 PM

I have not played any CSI games but played the demo yesterday. I think I'll pick this one up!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: CSI: Hard Evidence demo now available - 01/23/08 08:29 PM

misa, they are all awesome and truthfully the older ones are still my favorite. If you enjoy this one I would definitely recommend playing the older ones.

Ana wave

Re: CSI: Hard Evidence demo now available - 01/23/08 08:39 PM

Thanks for the feedback Ana! I had always contemplating picking up the games but never got around to it. Do you think I'd be spoiling my gameplay by playing Hard Evidence first or should I start with the first ones?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: CSI: Hard Evidence demo now available - 01/23/08 08:45 PM

You will not spoil anything, truthfully I found it my least favorite, so if you play backwards you are in for a treat. lol
By least favorite, I do not mean bad in any way. As far as I am concerned the only thing bad about the CSI games is that they do not make enough of them. grin

Ana wave

Re: CSI: Hard Evidence demo now available - 01/23/08 09:01 PM

Heh, okay thanks! smile

Re: CSI: Hard Evidence demo now available - 01/29/08 04:17 PM

Picked up Hard Evidence and just finished the first case. A lot of fun! I also bought (used) Dark Motives and 3 Dimensions of Murder. I'll tackle those next. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community