GB HOMEPAGE

Fatal Frame

Posted By: CNW400

Fatal Frame - 02/09/08 02:05 AM

Does anyone remember a game called "Fatal Frame"? I've seen a used copy for sale for PS2 and wonder if it's worth getting.

The box says it's a horror-adventure game and has several puzzles that have to be solved. "Guided by her sixth sense and armed with an antique camera, Miku sets out to solve the mystery of her brother's sudden disappearance. As the story unfolds, she discovers gruesome details about the mansion's troubled past. The property and surrounding area have a dark history involving grisly murders, an evil cult, and restless spirits"
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Fatal Frame - 02/09/08 02:19 AM

Hi ya CNW

I didn't see a review for it in our forum. I'm guessing it was never a PC game.

I do remember hearing that some folks really liked it, but I have no first hand experience with this game.

Have you googled for reviews?
Posted By: CNW400

Re: Fatal Frame - 02/09/08 02:28 AM

Yes, and aparently there was a Fatal Frame II as well. Most of the reviews were for that one.
The reviews I did fine didn't help toob much though as it was being reviewed by people used to advancing in a game by blowing the heads off their adversaries, this game isn't that type, supposedly you use a camera to trap spirits.
Posted By: Yuri_Hyuga24

Re: Fatal Frame - 02/09/08 04:20 AM

Hi CNW400,

I happen to have all three Fatal Frame games!

Apparently there is going to be a fourth game for the WII.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_Frame
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Fatal Frame - 02/09/08 05:14 PM

Fatal Frame is survival horror rather than what most of us think of as adventure. You will have to move quickly at times when you are attacked by ghosts. If you don't mind that aspect, all the Fatal Frame games are very good if you like horror games.

Check the JA review for a bit more info on the puzzles.
http://justadventure.com/reviews/FatalFrame/FatalFrame.shtm
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Fatal Frame - 02/10/08 10:07 AM

Thanks Jenny100. I'll check it out.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community