GB HOMEPAGE

Adventure Games I Can Download

Posted By: Opal

Adventure Games I Can Download - 02/26/08 02:25 PM

Hello to all,

The town I live in has pretty "Slim Pickins" when it come to buying games. Ordering games through Amazon, and Interactive takes a day or two, and I "Hate to Wait". Is there a sight where I can purchase and download complete adventure games? I'm getting a little tired of "Hidden Object" games right now.

Thanks
Posted By: Karsten

Re: Adventure Games I Can Download - 02/26/08 02:53 PM

I think you can download adventuregames (legally e.g. pay for them) at http://www.adventuregamers.com

They have an adventuregameshop attached to the site, I believe.
Sometimes the publishers and developers will offer downloads as well e.g. where you pay for the game.

I think The Adventure Company has a site where you can downloand games - and pay for them - as well.

Posted By: Dyl'smom

Re: Adventure Games I Can Download - 02/26/08 03:20 PM

I agree the adventure shop found at adventuregamers.com has a large variety of games to download. I have done it several times and I have found that it is easy, and the support staff readily available.

Also, if you play the hidden object games and have an account at Big Fish, they are getting more and more adventure games (found in the big file section). If you are a member, they can be the cheapest around.

Finally, Kheops has a bunch of downloadable adventure games. Again, I have found them to be very easy to work with, and I love their games.

Hope that helps!

Dyl'smom
Posted By: Opal

Re: Adventure Games I Can Download - 02/26/08 04:10 PM

Great! I'll "Givem a look!"

Thanks
Posted By: fov

Re: Adventure Games I Can Download - 02/27/08 08:18 PM

If you like humorous games, you might enjoy Telltale's Sam & Max and Bone games -- all available for download at www.telltalegames.com.
Posted By: mrkwang

Re: Adventure Games I Can Download - 02/28/08 02:35 AM

Steam has [Awakened] / [Longest Journey] / [Dreamfall].
Gamersgate has [Jack Keane] / [Penumbra] / [Barrow Hill] / ... etc.
Big Fish Games has several large adventure file games. Recently Ghost in the Sheet & East Side Story
And Manifesto Games has some.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community