GB HOMEPAGE

Pot Healers of Numbakulla

Posted By: sister

Pot Healers of Numbakulla - 03/26/08 10:00 AM

Hi All

help Has anyone solved the mysteries of the Second Life game 'Pot Healers of Numbakulla' ? I've been there for a number of days and, as yet, not had a great deal of luck finding things. slapforehead

I've searched the web for hints, there are a few mentions of the game, but nothing helpful as to where to find things. I don't want a walkthrough just pointers (well maybe some REALLY strong hints) wink

Hope someone can help.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Pot Healers of Numbakulla - 03/26/08 12:05 PM

Sister I'm not finding anything on this game...sorry

Sue
Posted By: MaG

Re: Pot Healers of Numbakulla - 03/26/08 12:05 PM

Hi sister,

This sounds intriguing but I am not familiar with this kind of simulation game.
Did you check if there are any hints here..

I think maybe some members at Darkside might know. I will move you there and hope that they can help.
Posted By: nickie

Re: Pot Healers of Numbakulla - 03/26/08 03:46 PM

Sister, I'm sorry I can't be of help. I guess the best bet would be the chat rooms associated with the virtual world of Second Life.
For those interested in this virtual world experience, it isn't a traditional game in that you collect points or have an end goal to it, but it does have games to be played within it, one of which is what sister is asking about.
If anyone would like to read more about Second Life, in addition to the website MaG provided above, read here.
Posted By: sister

Re: Pot Healers of Numbakulla - 03/27/08 01:18 PM

Hi All, thanks for the responses. Everyone seems to be pretty tight lipped on this game. There are a few good places in SL to explore. As soon-to-be exiles of MystOnLine some of the players of MO:UL are duplicating some parts of D'ni (Myst) within the Sim. It is fascinating to see it grow. The game Pot Healers of Numbakulla is in the vein of Myst type games, so can be enjoyed by anyone wanting a challenge.
Posted By: nickie

Re: Pot Healers of Numbakulla - 03/27/08 03:58 PM

Really? That's good to know about the Myst like features that are cropping up! I know there are adventure game players that would especially be interested in that, so forgive me, but I'm going to zoom you over to the adventure discussion board so they can see this. Maybe those playing MO:UL will have another place to play!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community