GB HOMEPAGE

Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released

Posted By: billy

Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 05:37 PM

Hello Everyone,

Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released and located here:

Trailer/Preview

Screenshots and more info located here:

Screenshots and more info

Thanks
Bill
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 05:38 PM

Hey great news Billy thumbsup

Thanks

Love Maria hearts
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 05:40 PM

WooHoo! Awesome Billy! I can't wait....

Great Screenshots, I can feel myself inching to the edge of my seat already. eek

Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 05:56 PM

happydance Thanks billy, I'm looking forward to this game very much. Some very atmospheric screenshots there.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 07:02 PM

OH...billy !!!!

I love it...I guess this means its getting closer to a release date.. grin

I am so Happy

Thanks

I am in total AWWWHHH...I just love that Zombie ,Jungle Music.. WOO HOO !!!!
Posted By: Chief

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 07:18 PM

Have just looked at the Trailer. This game will be great to play with all those spooky places to go to. scared

Thanks Billy.

Chief wave
Posted By: connie

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 07:41 PM

Thanks Billy, I can't wait to get my hands thumbsup wave on this game.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 09:13 PM

Oh Gosh, I can feel the spookiness already puppy
Posted By: kraken

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 10:23 PM

Are all the Last Half of Darkness games as creepy as this one looks? If so, I may have to indulge myself and purchase them.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 10:29 PM

kraken, they are my #1 favorites for a spooky game. They have made me gasp and jump out of my seat and come back for more, many times over. lol

Ana wave
Posted By: MousePower

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/02/08 11:32 PM

Ooh, I am so excited!
Posted By: Mary

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/03/08 12:27 PM

I can't wait for this one! I thoroughly enjoyed the previous two! bravo
Posted By: GBC

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/03/08 01:34 PM

Thanks billy....loved the trailer. Looking forward to this one.
Posted By: qadventuregames

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/03/08 06:04 PM

Hi Billy! wave

Wow!! I can't wait - but I guess I'll have to. lol

Love your games!! praise

"Q"
Posted By: TLC

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/03/08 11:21 PM

Hi Billy,

I can't wait! I love the LHOD games. yay wave
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/04/08 04:24 PM

WooHoo!!! yay I can't wait!!!! Love them!

Nan
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/05/08 11:41 AM

Yowzer!!!!! Can hardly wait...bring it ON! Love your games!
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 06/06/08 01:37 PM

Ohhhhhh Spooky.

Looking forward to this one.

Cathy bravo
Posted By: penruthen

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 07/16/08 10:49 PM

Think I'll have to get these games, seem to be getting into the spooky stuff these days...
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 07/16/08 10:58 PM

OH ..WOW

I just came on seen this post...Thought OH BOY !!!! billy released it...My heart was pounding lol

penruthen...I guarantee you will love Billy's games...You can quote me on that ....
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Last Half of Darkness: "Tomb of Zojir" Trailer/Preview Released - 07/17/08 02:45 PM

I'm not ready for third one, haven't played the second one yet.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community