GB HOMEPAGE

Mata Hari official site is online

Posted By: Carla

Mata Hari official site is online - 07/18/08 08:12 AM

Glamorous and intriguing as the famous spy, is finally online the site of Mata Hari, in English and German,developed by Cranberry Production and released by Dtp/Anaconda this fall.

Just a quick recap of the story:
Quote:
In Mata Hari, players slip into the role of the legendary spy and dancer. During the game, Mata meets historic characters like scientist Marie Curie. Mata will also meet Major Georges Ladoux, in real life her first contact into French secret service activities.

Also Major Arnold von Kalle, who in real life supervised German secret service activities in Madrid and gave Mata first contacts to Germany, plays an important role in the adventure game Mata Hari.

Her name is still well known: Mércèdes Jellinek, name giver for the famous German automobiles – she also appears in the game.

Mata Hari meets a variety of historical and fictional characters throughout her adventure. dtp entertainment will announce more detailed information shortly. dtp entertainment tells a story around a legendary dancer and spy – in their upcoming PC adventure game Mata Hari: Mata Hari’s gamy presentations on wild parties of the ‚Belle Époque’ attract influential circles from industry and policy, among others the attractive Swiss Oscar Samsonet.

He concludes that the exotic dancer Mata Hari would be perfect for his further plans. Samsonet appeals to her thirst for adventures and baits her with easy money: Mata Hari becomes a spy. Her finesse, her charm and her persuasiveness will help Mata Hari to uncover highly critical secrets. Soon she gets caught in the crossfire: The entente has a merciless arms race with the central powers – the world is at the brink of world war one.

Story and game design are penned by adventure-game legends Hal Barwood („Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis™“; LucasArts) and Noah Falstein („Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade™“; LucasArts). The game is developed by Cranberry Production in Hanover/Germany.

dtp entertainment is going to release Mata Hari this fall.

Another game to look forward to! yay

Posted By: Volkana

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/18/08 08:22 AM

Thanks Carla yay
Posted By: Iva

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/18/08 10:38 AM

Thanks, I am glad that there are more and more adventure games being developed smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/18/08 11:37 AM

WooHoo! Excellent Carla, thank you! happydance

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/18/08 11:38 AM

Hi Carla smile

Thanks !!

Will certainly look forward to more info becoming available for this one grin

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/18/08 02:23 PM

Thanks, Carla

Sounds good...A lot of good games are coming from Germany these days think
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/18/08 04:30 PM

Thank you very much!

Spyros
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/19/08 03:58 AM

Great news Carla... bravo

Thanks

Love Maria hearts
Posted By: Adam Beals

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/20/08 10:07 AM

Thanks Carla.

I'm really looking forward to this one.
Posted By: Taurnil

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/21/08 04:56 AM

Thanks Carla! I'm looking forward to this.

happydance
Posted By: metzomagic

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/23/08 01:29 PM

Carla, hi,

Thanks for the heads up. It would have been nice if you posted the link to the site though (seeing as the title of your post was "Mata Hari official site is online"). I had to read through about 5 press releases before I finally managed to dig it out rolleyes

http://www.matahari-game.com/

Cheers,
Steve
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/23/08 01:57 PM

Steve, please accept GameBoomers sincere apologies for the inconvenience. It must be difficult to be perfect, I hear that the fall from the pedestal really hurts. btw...my mama told me that if you roll your eyes like that, they may get stuck. You may want to watch out for that. wink

Carla....thanks for all your hard work....it's a thankless job and we don't say nearly enough how much we appreciate your hard work. kissy

Ana grin
Posted By: MaG

Re: Mata Hari official site is online - 07/23/08 02:17 PM

Thanks, Carla for the information you give us freely.

wave Ana.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community