GB HOMEPAGE

Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Posted By: metamorphium

Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/24/08 10:19 PM

Okay. It's here. Midnight 24. 7. 2008 GMT +1 and as promised, the winners will be shortly announced.

Let's start though with a little recapitulation. I've received 12 emails where 9 of them contained correct answers. The correct answers to questions were:

1, We were 2. Me and Lukas Medek for this game. Although we got a couple of actors for voices (especially great Klemens Koehring), they didn't participate in the game creation.

2, The factory is called Sector Omega.

3, We've started with Ghost in the Sheet by the end of August 2006. As a trivia, the game was ready somewhere in april 2007 and the rest was all the stuff around - publisher contracts, polishing, manual, box art etc. We've translated Ghost so far into 8 languages so there was a lot of work afterwards.

4, Klemens Koehring was the great actor behind the Ghost's sarcastic voice. It was a spot on for us!

5, Our next game will be called J.U.L.I.A.

In the contest rules I've stated only 5 people will be given the opportunity to get the downloadable version of Ghost in the Sheet. However, because GameBoomers are the most supportive community for us hard working indie developers out there, I've decided to provide the game to all who correctly responded! In addition all who tried (even incorrectly), will get as a bonus two musical pieces from our upcoming game.

Those who got the prior questions right will be announced, let's say: 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... NOW!

MissLilo
Manxman
Kiraalt
Bets aka Flutist
iva
joanieS
beasong
HandsFree
Barbara

Consolation prize flies to

croaker and JudyinCT (thought we were three)
Leeda915 (didn't know about the origins of GitS production)

Thanks everybody who participated for your detective work and I hope you did get as much fun as I did by reading your answers. You'll find other details in your emails. In case you don't recieve your emails in two hours from now, please send me an email and I'll paste the same into your PM here.

praise And off I go... praise
Posted By: MaG

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/24/08 10:23 PM

Oh My Goodness! Jan, that is wonderful of you to do this for our members. Thank you very much. kissy

Congratulations to the winners. bravo
Posted By: Becky

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/24/08 10:41 PM

Congrats to the winners! I know you'll enjoy this game. Welcome aboard, as our ghost is wont to say. evil
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/24/08 10:46 PM

Congratulations and Enjoy your game smile
bravo to...

MissLilo
Manxman
Kiraalt
Bets aka Flutist
iva
joanieS
beasong
Barbara
Thank-You Jan for the wonderful tracks they were very, very Interesting

Oh and bty what was the favorite color smile out of curiosity sake smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/24/08 10:49 PM

Leeana, aren't you Leeda?

Congrats to the winners and thanks for your generosity Jan! You'll have fun with this game!

Ana wave

Posted By: Leeana

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/24/08 10:53 PM

Yes Ana smile Im ... lol I sent in my email address with my email name ((I know it was dumb)) anyway I did get honorable mention lol
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/24/08 11:07 PM

Congratulations to the winners !!! bravo

Thanks, Bunches, metamorphium for your generosity on this web site kissy
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 01:21 AM

What a nice surprise!!!! I was going to buy this game after playing the demo and now I have it for free!!!! As for the favorite color, I answered "gold" but, since that answer wasn't mentioned, maybe it was just a red herring!!! Am downloading now and so glad to have this game!!!! Thanks to the creators for having this contest for us.
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 06:15 AM

WOW! You guys ROCK! Thank you so much for your
generosity! I loved the look of your game while prowling
around for the answers and can't wait to play it.
Thanx again and congratulations to all who won! bravo
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 07:41 AM

Wheeeeeee!! laugh I won!
Can't remember the last time I won something.
Thanks a million - it was quite fun hunting down the answers.

It will be a little while before I can answer my email, since I'm at work right now. But I will as soon as I get home smile

Thanks again and congrats to the rest of you too smile
Posted By: connie

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 08:55 AM

Congrats to all the Winners. You won a Great game, enjoy. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 12:01 PM

Congrats to the lucky winners! Hope you all enjoy playing the game as much as I did. bravo
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 01:20 PM

Congratulations to the winners.

I've played and enjoyed this game and I'm sure you all will too!!
Posted By: croaker

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: metamorphium
Consolation prize flies to croaker

I'm listening to my prize "flies" right now.

Thanks again for holding the contest and good luck with your indie endeavors.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 02:28 PM

Congratulations to all the Winners and enjoy your new game
Posted By: flutist

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 02:30 PM

Woo Hoo. Thanks so much Jan for your generosity. Will be downloading soon. Can this be downloaded to a CD so I can play it again later?

Bets
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 05:25 PM

Congratulations.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 05:27 PM

Hi smile

Big Congrats To All Winners !! bravo bravo

And a big thanks, of course, to metamorphium thumbsup thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/25/08 09:21 PM

Congratulations to all the winners bravo

And a big thank you to those that made it possible wave
Posted By: manxman

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/26/08 03:59 AM

Thank you so much Metamorphium. You are very generous. I am really looking forward to playing this game. thanks
Posted By: HandsFree

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/26/08 10:08 AM

Just watched the intro and clicked around a bit to see if my old laptop can cope, and it can yes.

Thanks Metamorphium, I'm sure it will be great!

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/26/08 04:01 PM

Jan,

Got the game downloaded, just need to download the music.

Thanks again.

Bets
Posted By: AdvGameFan

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/26/08 08:24 PM

Hi Jan / Metamorphium

Thanks so very much for the download of your game.

It looks like great and easy to use.
Have to think about where to go next, what to do. ???
I'll be having fun playing it.

Thanks again
Barbara
Posted By: metamorphium

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/27/08 06:20 PM

Hi everyone,

I think the big "thank you" should fly also to MaG, because without her there would be no community thus no contest. bravo

For the winners: for safety reasons, you of course can backup the setup.exe to CD so you can install it whenever you need. laugh

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/27/08 07:43 PM

Thanks Jan.

Bets
Posted By: Iva

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/29/08 05:27 PM

Wow, I won. Thank you Jan so much! praise

I'm downloading it just now, haven't finished yet. I can't wait to play it.

And, what is your favorite color? happydance
Posted By: kiraalt

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - Giveaway contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 07/30/08 01:48 PM

Wanted to say a quick public thanks and congratulations to the winners.

I am about half way through the game and really enjoying it.

© 2024 GameBoomers Community