GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves

Posted By: Becky

Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/25/08 04:39 PM

The Mystery Adventure Games line from Encore launches its first titles in North America

Quote:
Encore, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navarre Corporation, announced today that the first titles in their Mystery Adventure Games line, Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon and Sinking Island have shipped to retail. Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon is the newest installment in the original Dracula series and makes it’s North American debut with a $29.99 MSRP and rating of “T” for Teen by the ESRB. Sinking Island brought to life by acclaimed game maker Benoit Sokal hits US shelves for $29.99 MSRP and a “T” for Teen rating by the ESRB. More information, assets and trailers for these games can be found at www.mysteryadventuregames.com .

Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon, a game produced by Microïds and developed by Kheops Studio, is the newest installment in the original Dracula series. Based on Bram Stoker’s universe, Dracula 3 takes players to Europe on a suspenseful quest to discover the reality of vampires and come face-to-face with Dracula. As Father Arno Moriani, players must travel to Transylvania to investigate a potential candidate for sainthood. Along the way players are submerged into a gripping storyline with numerous challenging and engaging puzzles to solve that leads to a final confrontation with Dracula!

The creator of Syberia, Benoît Sokal, returns with Sinking Island, a gripping detective story that combines suspense and intrigue. As an investigator sent to a luscious tropical island to solve the murder of a multi-billionaire hotel developer, players must sort through 10 suspects to the crime as a storm rages on the island. In Sinking Island players have only three days to solve the mystery before the island and the mystery disappears into the ocean. A game by Benoît Sokal, produced by Microïds and White Birds Productions, developed and designed by White Birds Productions.

Posted By: mission

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/25/08 05:15 PM

Thanks for the update, Becky thumbsup

I enjoyed Syberia and am looking forward to get hold of Sinking Island.

Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/25/08 07:21 PM

Thanks, Becky

I got sinking island today from Interact bravo
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/26/08 12:51 AM

Thanks Becky wave, These ones are on my never ending list. I just went back to work so just waiting for that first pay check to work on my list.
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/26/08 02:00 AM

Thanks Becky for the news

Love Maria hearts
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/26/08 08:25 AM

There is a bit of me that wishes you would stop pointing all these things out Becky!!
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/26/08 09:23 AM

Thanks Becky,two more to look forward to! wave
Posted By: cris53

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/26/08 10:28 AM

Any ideas on UK release date. After lack of support from Microids/gamesplanet after a failed download, I have vowed to buy hard copies only in the future. Just need to add that it wasn't Microids that was the problem. I had purchased this game download from Gamesplanet and as soon as I posted my comment on Gameboomers about poor support I was given a refund. Is there a connection or am I an old cynic?

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/26/08 11:04 AM

Cris53 -- I don't know of a UK publisher for these two games offhand. You can purchase hard copies from the Interact CD link at the top of the page, and they will ship the games to you in the UK.
Posted By: cris53

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/26/08 12:11 PM

I just sold all my old games on eBay (another good reason to by hard copies) and have paypal credit burning a hole in my virtual pocket. My order is sent. I compulsion bought "murder in the abbey" as well....Naughty, naughty.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/26/08 05:28 PM

Hi smile

Thanks for more great news, Becky bravo

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/27/08 04:32 AM

I cannot keep up anymore laugh , Thanks

Spyros
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/27/08 08:41 AM

Great News! Thanks Becky.

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/29/08 02:14 PM

While unstickying this, I accidentally clicked on "Make this topic a global announcement." I have no idea what that means.

Let me know if anything strange happens. evil
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/29/08 02:18 PM

lol I thought they means it copies to all forums but I don't see it anywhere else. think

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/29/08 02:18 PM

It looks like it didn't take. It will take if you sticky it though.

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/29/08 02:28 PM

Now that I know what it is, I'll have to find an excuse to try it.

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/29/08 02:35 PM

rotfl You are so cute.

Ana wave

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/29/08 03:56 PM

The timing will be important.
Posted By: StealthySister

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/29/08 08:13 PM

You can download Sinking Island, Dracula 3 - The Path of the Dragon, and all of Microids great games at www.legacygames.com or click here to go directly to all the large file games: http://www.legacygames.com/store/genre/54/large_file/. They are also giving away a free copy of Syberia today, if you have not already played that!

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/29/08 08:23 PM

Thanks StealthySister and welcome to GameBoomers. There is a thread on Legacygames Here.

Ana wave
Posted By: LTasc

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/29/08 09:11 PM

I saw that you can now also get these games as digital downloads via the company Legacy Interactive at legacygames.com

Cool!

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/29/08 09:24 PM

welcome to GameBoomers LTasc.

Ana wave
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 08/30/08 08:46 AM

Got mine thanks Dave wave thanks
Posted By: penruthen

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 09/02/08 10:57 PM

I have been waiting for Sinking Island for the best part of a year, when's it due in the uk? There are walkthroughs all over, am waiting for a chance here...

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 09/02/08 11:13 PM

Penruthen, you can order from InteractCD (highlighted in yellow on the top of the forum). It is hopefully going to release shortly. You can download it if you don't care if you have a physical disk.

Ana wave
Posted By: catsmom

Re: Dracula 3 and Sinking Island from Encore Arriving on Store Shelves - 09/02/08 11:43 PM

I found Sinking Island at Gamestop today..gave it to myself as a late Birthday gift..
smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community