GB HOMEPAGE

Hardy Boys - Avail. for Pre-Order!

Posted By: PMcOuntry

Hardy Boys - Avail. for Pre-Order! - 08/28/08 10:10 PM

If this has been covered I'm very sorry, I've been on vacation, then family came for a week, classes started... needless to say I have not been able to keep up with the boards.

I was cruising around Amazon looking for upcoming PC games and found this!

Hardy Boys - The Hidden Theft

http://www.amazon.com/Hardy-Boys-Hidden-...1276&sr=8-6
Posted By: Becky

Re: Hardy Boys - Avail. for Pre-Order! - 08/29/08 04:12 PM

Hi PMcOuntry --

Thanks -- but I've been wondering if that release date on the Amazon page is right. The Adventure Company isn't featuring the Hardy Boys yet in the Coming Soon section, (near the bottom of the page.)
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Hardy Boys - Avail. for Pre-Order! - 08/29/08 04:24 PM

There seems to be a lot of uncertainty with Amazon these days when it comes to games being released and release dates. Thanks.
Posted By: twenty

Re: Hardy Boys - Avail. for Pre-Order! - 08/29/08 05:36 PM

Available for pre-order and they still wouldn't say whether it's first person or third person mad

From the screenshots, got an awful feeling this is a first person game.

Posted By: PMcOuntry

Re: Hardy Boys - Avail. for Pre-Order! - 08/31/08 07:48 PM

If it's anything like the Nancy Drew games, it would be first person. I enjoy both ways so not a big deal to me, but I know some prefer one over the other. I will agree, Amazon isn't just messing up PC game dates, it's books, CD's, etc. as well I've seen in the past few months which can be frustrating. I'm just always glad that they at least add them, that way I can shuffle them over to my Wish List and keep and eye on them! LOL I told everyone the only thing I want for Christmas this year is PC games, I have a huge and ever growing list! LOL
© 2024 GameBoomers Community