GB HOMEPAGE

Ghost in the sheet ?

Posted By: deleterman

Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/30/08 08:40 PM

Hi all you smart boomers : out there ! any thoughts on this game - ghost in the sheet? looking for a good game to play,just finished the lost crown, thought it was great. help deleterman. devilchili
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/30/08 08:49 PM

Here is a great review by Becky that may help you. I thought it was a fun and unique game.

Ana wave

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/30/08 10:42 PM

thank you for that help!what about nikopol? have you heard of that one? deleterman.

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/30/08 10:44 PM

Nikopol has not been released yet. Hopefully in September some time.

Ana wave

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/30/08 10:56 PM

thanks , thats what happens when you can't keep track of time!!does that game look good to you ? how about delaware st john#1 curse of mdnight manor? i have played all but that one,do you think that is a good one? you can tell that i just don't see any of the new ones that look good to me!! thanks for your help!! anyone else? thanks deleterman. devilchili
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/30/08 11:17 PM

I enjoyed playing Ghost in The Sheet. It was something new regarding the story and the gameplay. I liked a lot the videos and the humour in that game...

Hope you like it deleterman wave

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/30/08 11:24 PM

Hi Volkana; you posted just as as i as i reposted.look back and see what i added.what do you think? deleterman.

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/30/08 11:31 PM

Nikopal definitely looks like one I'll get Deleterman.

If you enjoyed the other Delawares, you'll enjoy the first one. I actually enjoyed the first one the best.

Ana wave

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/30/08 11:39 PM

Thanks for your reply,i think you get your money's worth with the ones that i played.good going. :summer:going. deleterman. devilchili
Posted By: kiraalt

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/31/08 12:30 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed Ghost In The Sheet. thumbsup Especially the humor - I wasn't expecting that.
Posted By: Taurnil

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/31/08 09:38 AM

One of the best games I've ever played. Though the production of the game was 'poor' it had great humour, nice graphics and the story was amazing. And of course all that with the nicest simplicity! Well done!
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/31/08 02:44 PM

You put it very well Taurnil. I'm totally agreed
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/31/08 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Taurnil
Though the production of the game was 'poor'

What does that mean?
Posted By: tol

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 08/31/08 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Jenny100
Originally Posted By: Taurnil
Though the production of the game was 'poor'

What does that mean?

That means, in my humble opinion, that not only it is great game, but the whole development has challenged boundaries of what is possible to create without budget, in just two man in record time (about 6 months I believe?) praise
Posted By: Taurnil

Re: Ghost in the sheet ? - 09/01/08 08:47 AM

@tol

I couldn't describe it better!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community