GB HOMEPAGE

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/04/08 05:39 PM

The richly detailed and highly anticipated suspense-adventure game for the PC makes its thrilling debut later this month.

Quote:
The dramatic stories and art of famed graphic novelist Enki Bilal will spring to interactive life on September 20, 2008 as Got Game Entertainment confirms Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals (PC) has gone gold. Developed by White Birds Productions, the studio founded by adventure game legend BenoƮt Sokal, Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals is a gripping adventure set in a futuristic Paris, now a maze of mysteries, secrets, and clues that must be explored. As Nikopol, you learn your missing father may be alive, a possible pawn in a looming political battle of revenge and death between a power hungry dictator and the Immortals. In a suspenseful adventure to find your father and thwart a dangerous conspiracy, you become entangled in political intrigue and find yourself caught between two worlds, one of anarchy and one of Immortality.

For screenshots, trailer and other game highlights, check out the Nikopol website Here.

Quote:
The trailer for Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals released earlier this week certainly gives players an enticing preview of things to come, said Got Game Entertainment President Howard Horowitz. White Birds has definitely delivered a truly thrilling, and very clever, adventure game filled with rich details, rich story, and even richer puzzles.

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals will make its retail debut at $29.99 (USD). For more information, visit www.NikopolGame.com.

Ana wave

Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/04/08 06:49 PM

Thanks, Ana

The screenshots are wonderful...I do hope Dave will be getting it for pre-order.. think
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/04/08 06:53 PM

I posted in another thread yesterday that Dave will get this posted tomorrow along with Nostradamus and Beyond the Spirits Eye. He is swamped with work and behind a bit.

Ana wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/04/08 07:04 PM

Looks great Ana! Thanks! thumbsup
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/04/08 08:32 PM

Thanks Ana! wave
Posted By: Taurnil

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/04/08 09:13 PM

The trailer looks very promising. Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/05/08 08:13 AM

I'm excited about this one. Thanks for the news Ana.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/05/08 11:06 AM

Trying not to be led astray ...
Posted By: GBC

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/05/08 11:47 AM

I have been waiting for this one. So many great choices lately. I'm going broke. Happy--but broke. lol
Posted By: Taurnil

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/05/08 01:05 PM

You're not alone! Me too, GBC, me too!
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/08/08 10:32 AM

Just preordered. Ana gets a black mark for leading me astray, thanks Ana.
Posted By: tonyskate

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/09/08 04:41 PM

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Demo available on the game's website

Official page
Posted By: Carla

Re: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Goes Gold - 09/09/08 04:49 PM

Thanks tonyskate, I was just about to post it.
The demo is quite large, 354 MB, and is WinXP/Vista compatible.

wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community