GB HOMEPAGE

Found OutCry and others at Game Stop

Posted By: Trinny3

Found OutCry and others at Game Stop - 09/06/08 11:10 PM

I went to Game Stop and Wal Mart today and found some games bravo. I found,OutCry, Sinking Island, Dracula Origin, Dracula 3 and also Murder in the Abbey all at Game Stop. Then at Wal Mart they also had Dracula Origin and the Wal Mart exclusive of Dracula 3. Also Wal Mart had Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes which I believe is a casual game. Both stores had a few games that are a little older. I didn't have enough money to buy them all. But I had enough for one I bought Sinking Island because they only had one of them on the shelf, so I got it before it was gone. At check out I said to the cashier how hard it is to find Adventure games from a store. He said adventure games are a dieing breed. That upset me smirk. I told him go to Gameboomers.com and try to tell them that, he find out differently thumbsup.
Posted By: orchid girl

Re: Found OutCry and others at Game Stop - 09/07/08 12:01 AM

I don't know what it's like in the US, but in Canada I find that PC games as a whole ( not just adventure games )are losing shelf space to the Wii, PS3, Xbox etc. scared
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Found OutCry and others at Game Stop - 09/07/08 05:53 AM

yeah, same here in denmark. Console games are taking over in retail stores.

Fortunately, we DO have several online stores, which have plenty of PC games, even adventure games. Not always the cheapest, but still. smile
Posted By: orchid girl

Re: Found OutCry and others at Game Stop - 09/07/08 02:10 PM

Yes, thank goodness for on-line stores and sites like this one. thumbsup
Mind you, I would be a lot richer if Gameboomers didn't exist, no one to offer temptation lol rotfl
© 2024 GameBoomers Community