GB HOMEPAGE

Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - trailer added 9/17/08

Posted By: Carla

Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - trailer added 9/17/08 - 09/08/08 12:46 PM

Created by City Interactive, Testament of Sin is a classical point and click adventure,and it is the newest product of the authors of Art of Murder: FBI Confidential.
Here's the press release:
Quote:
Sylvie Leroux is a seemingly regular archaeologist. Her peaceful life is turned upside down when she discovers the disappearance of professor Olivier, a well known historian and archaeologist. Sylvie decides to find him, so she goes to Malta where he was recently working. Everything suggests that the professor stumbled upon an ancient, dark mystery. Unfortunately, he was not the only one. There are some people who want the mystery to remain unsolved. Others want to apprehend him and will stop at nothing to achieve their goal.

What happened to professor? What terrible secret did he uncover? Who are his pursuers? In her search for the answers, Sylvie embarks on a perilous journey, filled with adventure worthy of Indiana Jones to uncover a plot as sinister as the one from “The Da Vinci Code”. Her private investigation will take her to Malta, Turkey and Vatican.

GAME FEATURES
- An intriguing plot based on a mixture of contemporary investigation and an ancient legend, full of unexpected twists, secrets and demanding puzzles.
- Thrilling atmosphere, based on perfect graphics, secrets and demanding puzzles.
- Detailed and varied pre-rendered locations: streets of Paris, ancient churches on Malta, Istanbul’s galleries and Vatican undergrounds.
- Realistic, three-dimensional characters.
- The possibility of learning the history of the Knights Hospitaller, one of the main orders of the crusades which still exists!

You can see the first screenshots HERE and you can visit the official site HERE, where you can learn more about the characters and you can download the trailer and 2 in-game trailers.

The game is scheduled for release on October 31st in the UK, no news about an american release yet.

A warning for Firefox user:when you have reached the site, press F11 to see it full screen, otherwise you won't be able to see the sections on the bottom of the page (page doesn't scroll, I don't know why!)

wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/08/08 12:56 PM

OOoooooo! Thanks Carla! Just finished Art of Murder last night and enjoyed it. Looking forward to another City Interactive project.

Ana wave
Posted By: orchid girl

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/08/08 02:56 PM

Sounds great Carla, another one to add to my list. happydance
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/08/08 04:28 PM

Holy mother!! Those screenshots look awesome!!! Thank you very much, this is another one on the watch list.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/08/08 04:50 PM

Hi Carla smile

Very nice lookin' screenshots !!

Thanks for the info thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad grin
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/08/08 07:05 PM

Hi Carla,

This is a must have, better get to work again. I wonder if Dave can get it? And of course will it play here?

Thanks, Charllotte

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/08/08 07:10 PM

PC Games will play in UK or US, there is no region code. Dave always gets the imports for us if there is no simultaneous release, but I whispered in his ear as well. lol

Ana wave
Posted By: anne2

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/08/08 08:45 PM

Thanks Carla, City Interactive have been very busy it seems.
My kind of story and the graphics look good too.

wave
Posted By: Fobeus

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/08/08 10:12 PM

Thanks so much for the info Carla! bravo

Never even heard of it until your post.

And for all the folks here in North America wondering if we'll get it remember that all City-Interactive games are available to buy and download at GamersGate. It's not available on their site yet but I'm sure it'll be soon.

Update: Just saw that Art of Murder is available at the The Adventure Shop and at the JA Store. So most likely this one and the Art of Murder sequel will be there too. So including InteractCD, there's four places for everybody to get it. Hopefully. think

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/08/08 10:18 PM

DAve at Interact is already making arrangements to have it in stock for us as well. He had no troubles getting Art of Murder and should not have any troubles with this one.

Ana wave
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/09/08 10:20 AM

Ooh, that looks amazing. Consider me led astray ..
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/09/08 11:48 AM

Testament of Sin looks very good. Wow to the graphics, will put this on my list of to gets. Thank you for the information. This is beginning to shape up as a busy winter for gaming. Gonna rub the numbers off the credit card with so much use....love it....love it.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/09/08 03:52 PM

Looks veeeery good!!! happydance laugh
Posted By: Tomer

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/09/08 04:28 PM

Screens look very good!
Gonna have to spy on that game...
Posted By: Whimsical

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/10/08 02:21 PM

I'm confused- this has what to do with Indiana Jones?

I mean it looks like a fine game, and one I'll probably get, but the thread title really got my hopes up. . .

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/10/08 02:50 PM

If you read the description of the game, it sounds just like the making of a great Indiana Jones movie to me!

Ana wave
Posted By: sierramindy

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/10/08 03:45 PM

It's not an Indiana Jones adventure, it is an Indiana Jones TYPE of adventure ... two different things as far as I'm concerned. I am looking forward to playing it ALMOST as much as I would look forward to playing a true Indy adventure.

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/10/08 03:47 PM

Tough crowd lol
Posted By: mission

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/10/08 08:38 PM

City Interactive's games are available in US/Canada.

Of course, you can count on Dave (Interact) to bring in import games thumbsup

Quote:

Product Description
Professor Olivier Leroux, a well known archaeologist, is gone without a trace. The only person who can find him is his niece Sylvie. Frustrated with the police attempts to find her uncle she decides to commence her own private investigation. Which ultimately takes her to the ruins of an ancient church on Malta. It was there, that the scholar encounters a dark secret from biblical times. Become Sylvie Leroux and find out what happened to the professor. Who are the people who wanted him to disappear? Uncover a conspiracy that is thousands of years in the making!

Product Features
• Classic Point and Click game with sudden twists and a thrilling plot
• Intense puzzles that require analytical problem solving skills
• Detailed and varied pre-rendered locations: streets of Paris, ancient churches on Malta, Istanbul's galleries and Vatican undergrounds

The box cover for Testament of Sin can be viewed here and there are a few additional new screenshots not seen previously. $19.99. November 2008.

Posted By: Ascovel

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/10/08 08:49 PM

It is truly Indiana Jones and The Testament of Sin. There is even the Ark of The Covenant as the main focus of the the box art.
Posted By: penruthen

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/10/08 10:54 PM

Looks interesting, shame the pages don't scroll properly...
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/12/08 10:26 AM

Fantastic! Looks like a great game!

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/12/08 05:21 PM

A new trailer has been added today to the official site, you can see it HERE .Be patient, takes a bit to upload! happydance

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/12/08 06:00 PM

bravo Thanks Carla!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/12/08 09:40 PM

Carla... thank-You for all the wonderful work you do here in gameboomers... bravo and Yes Im ready for an Indy Jones adventure smile Thanks again wave

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - 09/13/08 09:25 AM

My pleasure, Leeana! blush

Re: Testament of Sin:are you ready for an Indiana Jones adventure? - trailer added 9/12/08 - 09/17/08 05:28 PM

A short ingame trailer, this time in Istanbul, can be downloaded from the official site HERE
happydance
Posted By: Bernard

New game announced: Testament of Sin. - 11/03/08 11:15 PM

The people who brought you Art of Murder are busy working on a new game, Testament of Sin. You can find screenshots, a trailer and some more footage here.
It looks promising to me!

© 2024 GameBoomers Community