GB HOMEPAGE

Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper - when is release date?

Posted By: Moondancer

Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper - when is release date? - 09/30/08 06:38 PM

Does anyone have any reliable info as to the exact release date of Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper ?

My local gaming store seems to think it's coming out sometime in October already! puppy

I can only find vague info, such as Q4 2008, when I Google.
Posted By: Carla

Re: Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper - when is release date? - 09/30/08 07:28 PM

Play.com got it in pre-order with a release date 01/30/2009, nothing official from the publisher yet, maybe in the near future.

wave
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper - when is release date? - 09/30/08 08:27 PM

Well, personally speaking i would like to play the two previous games (Awakened and Vs Arsene Lupin) in their "Remastered" modes (with the addition of 3rd person views), then Vs Jack The Ripper.
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper - when is release date? - 09/30/08 09:53 PM

I love all the Sherlock Holmes games catrub, so Jack the Ripper is diffently on my list to get. Hopefully we will hear an exact date soon, but it is probally another one I will have to be patient for,it seems like all the good games you have to wait on.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community