GB HOMEPAGE

Microids acquires Cryo catalogue

Posted By: PolloDiablo

Microids acquires Cryo catalogue - 10/24/08 04:17 AM

On their website Microids have announced they have acquired the intellectual rights to the Cryo catalogue and the brands.

What this means is that they now have the right to develop sequels to the Atlantis, Egypt, China, Versailles etc games, and they can republish these old games (for instance through digital publishing or in a collection pack.
Posted By: gremlin

Re: Microids acquires Cryo catalogue - 10/24/08 06:59 AM

IMHO, it would be particularly nice to see a re-release (for XP/Vista) of Faust (Seven Games of the Soul)!

Posted By: anne2

Re: Microids acquires Cryo catalogue - 10/24/08 08:17 AM

Thanks PolloDiablo, that's good news. Maybe there will be another Atlantis.

wave
Posted By: Carla

Re: Microids acquires Cryo catalogue - 10/24/08 08:35 AM

Thanks PolloDiablo,that's a good news, because I remembered that Pompeii was supposed to be a trilogy, isn't it?Where this bloke has been cursed and has to make her fiancee' falling in love again, in different eras, or something like that?
Maybe we will finally know the end of his story... think
Posted By: MaG

Re: Microids acquires Cryo catalogue - 10/24/08 11:26 AM

Wow! Hope they continue the quality shown by Cryo.
Thanks, PolloDiablo.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Microids acquires Cryo catalogue - 10/24/08 11:43 AM

Great news! Thanks Pollo. thumbsup
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Microids acquires Cryo catalogue - 10/24/08 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: gremlin
IMHO, it would be particularly nice to see a re-release (for XP/Vista) of Faust (Seven Games of the Soul)!

I second that! I love that game, but have terrible problems getting it to run properly on my XP.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Microids acquires Cryo catalogue - 10/24/08 12:38 PM

Hi smile

Brilliant !!

Cryo gave us some wonderful games so it is nice to know they might now be given a new lease of life and maybe sequels developed too bravo

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: MysteryFantic

Re: Microids acquires Cryo catalogue - 10/24/08 02:47 PM

Great news with this merge maybe we will get some terrific games from this and that there could be sequels of some favorites. Thank you for letting us know. Boomers is like a newspaper you don't dare miss a day or even and hour sometimes so much information to be had.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community