GB HOMEPAGE

A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer.

Posted By: Carla

A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer. - 10/31/08 11:07 AM

A little Halloween gift from the Focus-Home, publisher of this so much awaited game:

Quote:
It's Halloween and you know what this means: night no longer belongs to the living anymore. It belongs to ghosts, witches and other frightening creatures! This is the occasion to wish you a happy Halloween with a beautiful night creature, a pretty smile and a bite on the neck, via video.

A few weeks before its release, the adventure game "A Vampyre Story" is illustrated in this 90 seconds video which gives you a glimpse of what awaits the beautiful Mona and her little companion Froderick in the course of their great adventure.

This graphic adventure game, with traditional point-and-click gameplay, tells the tale of a beautiful gifted opera singer Mona De Lafitte, whose life is brought to an abrupt end by a vampire baron named Shrowdy Von Kiefer. Henceforth, she is doomed to a miserable existence as a creature of the night in Von Kiefer's gloomy castle in Draxsylvania.
Confronted with her seemingly hopeless fate, she decides to run away and try to fulfil her dream of singing at the Paris Opera. Accompanied by her mischievous bat Froderick, Mona must face a number of challenges in her odyssey and learn not only to accept her vampire nature, but also to use the abilities she has acquired to her advantage.

A Vampyre Story was penned by Bill Tiller, the founder of Autumn Moon Entertainment. A former employee of Lucas Arts, Tiller won himself a place in the hearts of adventure fans through his work on titles such as Steven Spielberg's The Dig, the legendary The Curse of Monkey Island, and Indiana Jones. A Vampyre Story combines modern 3D animation with the qualities of classic 2D adventure design and a unique graphical style.

Watch the video

Happy Halloween! :witch:
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer. - 10/31/08 11:44 AM

:pumpkin: Thanks Carla, what a treat!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer. - 10/31/08 11:52 AM

I want some blood!

Thanks, Carla. zombie
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer. - 10/31/08 11:54 AM

scared

Ana :witch:
Posted By: Ascovel

Re: A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer. - 10/31/08 01:41 PM

Yey!!! The AVS creators didn't forget about Halloween!
Posted By: Carrie

Re: A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer. - 11/01/08 01:28 AM

Thanks to Focus-Home... and you, Carla for the link. I'm inside tonight, getting some 'haunts' online... and this little teaser is a nice treat!
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer. - 11/01/08 01:34 AM

Awwwwwwwww Thanks, Carla...

devil devil
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer. - 11/04/08 06:12 AM

When...When...When...
I can't wait........
Posted By: Mad

Re: A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer. - 11/06/08 04:13 AM

Wow !! Thanks, Carla. Enjoyed that !! happydance
Posted By: penruthen

Re: A Vampyre Story presents its Halloween trailer. - 11/08/08 06:12 PM

Thanks Carla, I'm sure I'll get my hands on the game eventually...it's been haunting me long enough!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community